DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

That's fine. Nothing is forcing people to pay that. If they don't want to do the research, 50Euro seems appropriate.

Hard to describe the personality one needs to ask €50 for a couple of mouseclicks, making some "irresponsible" operations possible to anyone missing braincapacity to figure this out themselves...

Hard to describe the personality one needs to ask €50 for a couple of mouseclicks, making some "irresponsible" operations possible to anyone missing braincapacity to figure this out themselves...
im finding theres alot of folks out there that couldn't edit a text file if their lives depended on it. Theres also alot of folks who want Q&A, not just changes and are happy to pay for that. I compare it to medical .. if i get a bad cut, i could do stitches myself, but it freaks me out so i goto a doctor. Many people see tech/computers in the same way.

View attachment 17012 View attachment 17010 View attachment 17011 Thanks to all before me... Special thanks to @Maclak.. cheers mate.
Connected directly onto Main cable solder points, clip holds xt60 solid and lets me lift top cover off...Flies well but no long runs due to wind...Cheers lads..Now the Nano Boost..
that looks really, really, REALLY nice!! been thinking about a single bat mod for my newest .. this is really nice, very well done. How did you cut the xt60 hole so well?

Reactions: Hexagon
and thank you guys for the feedback!

nice work beanbubba!

question to you guys - some folks want me to do the dual battery mod for them on Mavic. What to you think is a decent price? Is $75 too much? For those who have done it, how much time/effort do you think its worth? Not trying to get rich, but don't want to short change myself. Thoughts?

I would pay $150 and $200 for a rush job.

nice work beanbubba!

question to you guys - some folks want me to do the dual battery mod for them on Mavic. What to you think is a decent price? Is $75 too much? For those who have done it, how much time/effort do you think its worth? Not trying to get rich, but don't want to short change myself. Thoughts?

when I would do the p3 bat mod for people I always charged enough labor to get a new p3 bat at the end after shipping back. I wouldnt even mod someone else's mavic or p4 w/out a signed waiver. to much could go wrong.

I highly recommend having a factory Mavic and your mod'ed Mavic (and a 3rd for parts) :)

This releases all the stresses associated with hacking your bird!

View attachment 16985

I hear ya. ..would be a smart move to have these drones as well as the parts at your disposal however for me it was hard for me to invest 1500.00 bucks in my Mavic pro plus all the extras I purchased. Gonna be a very slow move towards these mods if any....

Off topic for a second: I think I'm gonna have to re-think this RexUAV antenna vs NanoSync. At first I thought the Rex was out doing the Nano but now I'm having second thoughts. Here at my place out to 5 miles I can't tell one bit of difference in the two antennas. They both perform about exactly the same. Now unboosted the Rex was a tad better but not when their both boosted. Sorry just had to get that out of my system.

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Birthday greetings to you my friend May God continue to richly bless you in all that you do. ....

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
and thank you guys for the feedback!

I've been charging for the m0d. Just login to their computer, plug in their Mavic, open Assistant and console, then play, pause, and play and pause on DigDat0's video until I'm done! $100 the easy way! I don't even write the parameters down!

Of course I'm joking.

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
im finding theres alot of folks out there that couldn't edit a text file if their lives depended on it. Theres also alot of folks who want Q&A, not just changes and are happy to pay for that. I compare it to medical .. if i get a bad cut, i could do stitches myself, but it freaks me out so i goto a doctor. Many people see tech/computers in the same way.

that looks really, really, REALLY nice!! been thinking about a single bat mod for my newest .. this is really nice, very well done. How did you cut the xt60 hole so well?
Cheers...I used a Dremel Pro 398 with cutter 194 small 2.5 burr.. Then just a small flat n round needle files..As you know its all a tight fit inside but it will fit n work... Inspiration came from YOU lads before me, This is just my way... Thank YOU for your Digital Artwork...Mavic on Steroids...

Very nice work. What is that filler, epoxy?
Thank you..I used Servisol Adhesive on bottom of XT60 to seal connections.. I did use small amount of Araldite Rapid.. not metal..to fit XT 60 case to lexan clip..Then clip can be glued or double sided taped to inside main body, helps hold firm till wires are soldered..Top can be popped on n off if needed and still fits in my small hard case..All very tight as you know but it works . I think its important to have connections Well sealed .. also sealed my solder points..

very nice looking Zale!
I think single bats should hang on the bottom. just my preference.
Yip know what you saying...Call me a Scaredy Cat wanted to keep sensors clear... lol. Still a longer link cable n i could try Sometime once i am more happy with systems...Cheers..

Any of you guys ever got a critically low battery warning at 15% battery? I just did and I was still a mile out and the bird started to descend! I did make it home though with 11% battery. Strange that has never happened before.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormsignal