DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Another reply with bunch of @...
Guys n gals, give @afs a break. He s just being sceptical.
My question about cell voltage was actually for @djhoodrich. My bad. So what was the end voltage?
Who is the 2nd one getting 52 mins anyway? Missed that.
@mlash, thanks. Very nice option.
And a fine day to you too! Hey you gonna get those cables in Monday or not? I'm waiting on that review man.

And a fine day to you too! Hey you gonna get those cables in Monday or not? I'm waiting on that review man.
Yea. Darn package finally made it to EU soil. Will install tomorrow and post some pics. Dunno if testing is possible coz of weather. Tuesday expected NOSiG.
Edit: Goodday to you too.

@mlash: is this cruzroy's design? Can you post a pic from underneath? How does it hold, might get one printed too!
Yes, it is the BATT_WINGS (cruzroy) and I like! I had them printed out of ABS with 100% fill and they feel strong. They hold very tight and spot_on. It does put the battery a little high so I had to turn the battery around and scoot it forward a little no problem though. The pics below show the battery before I mounted a little bit more forward. I don't know if props would flex that much downward but just a little too close for my comfort. I am happy with the purchase!
IMG_20170729_153801.jpg IMG_20170729_153736.jpg
IMG_20170728_191652-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170729_153801.jpg
    IMG_20170729_153801.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 24
Another reply with bunch of @...
Guys n gals, give @afs a break. He s just being sceptical.
My question about cell voltage was actually for @djhoodrich. My bad. So what was the end voltage?
Who is the 2nd one getting 52 mins anyway? Missed that.
@mlash, thanks. Very nice option.

One thing to be skeptical (which I am). Another thing to come in here after just creating an account and rudely asking for a yes/no answer for a topic that is being hashed out. Some people put their time and money and testing into these things and share their results with the community as a favor to others who are enthusiastic. I'm not gonna get bent out of shape by some new guy here so lets just stay focused on the topic and that the Titan hasn't yet come close to the numbers that @djhoodrich has posted.

@mlash: is this cruzroy's design? Can you post a pic from underneath? How does it hold, might get one printed too!
Yes, it is the BATT_WINGS (cruzroy) and I like! I had them printed out of ABS with 100% fill and they feel strong. They hold very tight and spot_on. It does put the battery a little high so I had to turn the battery around and scoot it forward a little no problem though. The pics below show the battery before I mounted a little bit more forward. I don't know if props would flex that much downward but just a little too close for my comfort. I am happy with the purchase!
View attachment 18368 View attachment 18370
View attachment 18371
Where can I get a set of these? I would like to try these out.

View attachment 18368 View attachment 18370
View attachment 18371
Yes, it will flex that much.

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Maclak
how do you get confidence back with your bird once you loose it? I lost confidence in my bird when it started acting up. Now I'm afraid to send it on a long run!

Maclak
how do you get confidence back with your bird once you loose it? I lost confidence in my bird when it started acting up. Now I'm afraid to send it on a long run!
Strip it back to basics, n just keep it close for a bit, you get confidence back, but only you will feel when its rite.You be ok, back testing soon..

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
I too, bought a Titan battery but I have been waiting to hear when it will be shipped. I just contacted them to request a delivery date. Order was placed on July 24th.

Guy's I'm sorry I had just logged on to 3 reports and warned one and have removed that as I saw it was related to all in this . Sorry if I got your's by accident .
Now carry on as you were ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
do72er