DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

You are using the Duo lock fastener as well as the strap around your bats?

I knw but they are just test......these are small lipos, yes bigger is better........don't tell my girl that......but there is a weight to power ratio that would give you best time, and not stress the ESC,s......7000 mah is a lot for mavic.....unless you fly close
Actually the other way around: To get good flighttime nearby and having to manoeuvre a lot a single 3000 does the trick quite well. For long range It handles the heavier double packs just fine.

You are using the Duo lock fastener as well as the strap around your bats?
You also want to keep the cables away from the rotors, when they spin you d be amazed how little margin is left. Top mounting is also an option. The double 3000 should give you 32-34 mins runtime.
EDIT: ok MM you ahead of me.. trying to be pessimistic here.

You also want to keep the cables away from the rotors, when they spin you d be amazed how little margin is left. Top mounting is also an option. The double 3000 should give you 32-34 mins runtime.
EDIT: ok MM you ahead of me.. trying to be pessimistic here.

I mount on top too!

No strap!

And you can as far as I can tell do up two 4.0's safely

@sprtbkryder yeah what was your results?

@djhoodrich took us all for a ride. Sold a bunch of these batteries and never could prove any of his findings.

I did not take you guys for a ride when I try to repeat the test in my GPS and Compass was scrambled so I didn't want to lose my drone so I canceled the test

I did not take you guys for a ride when I try to repeat the test in my GPS and Compass was scrambled so I didn't want to lose my drone so I canceled the test

Yep! I call it the Miracle Flight!

But, at the of the day you made claims and couldn't back them up.

But to make it worse you couldn't this one flight for Airdata!

I think when I did that first flight I was on a different firmware and when I try attempted it again the new firmware just messed everything up

I think when I did that first flight I was on a different firmware and when I try attempted it again the new firmware just messed everything up

Right... you can figure out how to put a subwoofer and neon lights on a scooter, but you can't forgive out how to get the airdata?

Anyway, you've been exposed.

@Ed209

My new project is my E bike
4ab7703c821e7890b0176a700dc586b8.jpg

well regardless of whether your flight was legit or fake, that's many posts back and most of us ain't trying to look back.
The facts are, at least three of us had tried that same set up you did and our flights/times seemed identical and was nowhere near yours, so the consensus is that that battery is not capable of 50 minutes flight time.
and there's a couple of screenshots (if you look back in this thread)of your DJIgo4 flightlogs and none of the flight times are even close to 35 minutes, let alone 55

Reactions: Ed209
It's pretty cool actually! Lol. Nothing like some Eazy-E on a moped! Love it!

44bf75d6808608bcddc7fc741895c5c7.jpg

TLS has been referencing Eazy-E a lot lately, have you been breaking out the old cassette tape's? hope you're getting your Too $hort fix while you're at it!
Straight Outta Pheonix

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52