DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Connect

Asulliv54

Reactions
After yesterday’s successful flight today my Mavic Pro will not connect to remote control,meaning no picture from camera(doesn’t show anything)settings don’t work!Whats wrong this has happened before so I just put it away and next time bam it works like new,what’s up or down!Thank You for your responses !

After yesterday’s successful flight today my Mavic Pro will not connect to remote control,meaning no picture from camera(doesn’t show anything)settings don’t work!Whats wrong this has happened before so I just put it away and next time bam it works like new,what’s up or down!Thank You for your responses !
Force close the App and restart everything, make sure your USB cable is properly seated, also try a different USB cable if you have one. if you are using the small side USB cable to connect to your mobile device try using the bottom USB port with a standard cable instead and see if that fixes it.

Reactions: Thomas B
More details on what Phone or device you are connection and what cable and procedure you are using would be helpful?

I use a Samsung S8 Phone connected to controller on left side via usb C.
I make sure phone is not locked and turn on controller. this normally initiates a USB connection.
I then turn on the Drone.

The connection of phone/controller SHOULD initiate the startup of the Go4 App.

Connection of your device via the usb port on center lower of controller SHOULD do same thing.

Use as short a cable as possible to connect device to controller.

Try putting device in Flight Mode first.

Force close the App and restart everything, make sure your USB cable is properly seated, also try a different USB cable if you have one. if you are using the small side USB cable to connect to your mobile device try using the bottom USB port with a standard cable instead and see if that fixes it.
OMG Aerial-Pixel you hit it right on the first try it was the cable I didn’t notice it was broke next to connection to remote(it was a cheap knockoff)so Thanks for Ringing my Brain back to thinking logically!!Thank You

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu