DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro cost confusion

paulwills

Reactions
Hi Am still waiting for the Mavic to be in stock here in the UK but am slightly confused over the pricing. Initially and still on some sites it is shown as £999. Recently though the non bundle price has appeared at several of the same sites for £1099. Has the price really gone up already ? Thanks

Reactions: paulwills
No it didn't, it was the same £1099 price when I ordered mine back at the start of January. I think there was a price increase last year, but not this year.

No it didn't, it was the same £1099 price when I ordered mine back at the start of January. I think there was a price increase last year, but not this year.
I have seen prices on a site that I regularly use change this month and a 2 minute search shows the varying price from UK dealers.

Well DJI have them at the same price. A quick Google does a couple of small dealers with random prices a bit higher than £1099. All the big name places have the same £1099 price.

I note that they both these dealers show that as "in stock", though most (if not all) of the larger UK dealers still don't have stock available.

I'm going to guess that these small dealers who have managed to get some stock have decided to see if they can make a few more quid on the stock they got. They've put their prices up a bit because they know that the other dealers don't have stock and that some people won't buy direct from DJI and will pay a little extra to get a Mavic next day.

I notice Maplins claim to have them available within three days at the normal £1099 price. I've bought plenty of stuff from Maplins over the last 30 years, but they wouldn't be first choice for somewhere to buy a £1.1k drone from ;)

Reactions: paulwills
I am going to Hong Kong in 3 weeks time with work and was thinking of taking the ferry to Shenzhen to the DJI head office showroom to see if I can buy one there. Failing that the DJI store in Hong Kong. I think DJI have been taken by surprise at just how in demand this latest kit is.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry from ok