DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro heated

Reactions
hello greetings, I would like to ask you how much your mavic pro is heated, mine will take it to support and now it gets too hot without having flown a lot until burning wants to know if it is something normal

Where exactly does it seem too hot? What is the exact temperature? When exactly are you measuring that temperature?

Reactions: alejandro cauich
hello greetings, I would like to ask you how much your mavic pro is heated, mine will take it to support and now it gets too hot without having flown a lot until burning wants to know if it is something normal
If I am not flying and have the Mavic sitting on my bench for updates, etc. it can get pretty hot, so without air flow min gets hot, too. What is your situation?

I think @msinger is on the right track. "Too hot" is subjective. A healthy Mavic does get awfully hot when sitting still. You would need to qualify your question with some details to find out if you have an actual problem, or are just chasing your tail.

it warms up from below where the sonic sensors are and the exact measurement is not the only one trying to grab it and it felt boiling if you stay holding it it burns you

it warms up from below where the sonic sensors are and the exact measurement is not the only one trying to grab it and it felt boiling if you stay holding it it burns you
The bottom of the Mavic is a big heat-sink. That's exactly where the heat should be going - by design.

yes yes then that's why I had it on the floor while checking the gallery and when I picked it up to keep it warm, then it's normal?

This sounds very normal. Pick it up by the sides rather than underneath. It feels like it does get hot enough to burn you but if you pick it up properly you don't have to test that theory.

if you aren't flying and just leaving it on at home, then maybe make sure you are in an air-conditioned room, or have a little fan blowing the front of the Mavic. its little fan can only circulate a little air flow, and being on a table or on the floor, there's not a lot of airflow to dissipate the heat from the heatsink.
it is designed to be flying in the air with plenty of air flow around.

It's normal for it to be hot. But if you don't hear the fan after 5 minutes or so it is NOT normal.

Try touch your WiFi router, mine is much hotter than my Mavic and it has less range.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu