DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro II: Variable Aperture?

Shaiful Rizhuan

Reactions
I read a lot of articles and forums talking about the Mavic Pro II specs. They were mostly came out with same stories: 1 inch camera, higher battery capacities, infrared front sensing system, etc. But did anyone of you guys ever read anywhere in the net mentioning about whether the camera will have fixed or variable aperture like the P4P?

Reactions: maven4336
There doesn't seem much point speculating down to such details, clearly at some point a new model will appear and it will have popular features from the Mavic and almost certainly a camera at least as good as The Air.
That's all we know, it may be a completely new model which surprises everyone.

Reactions: Brojon
I'm mulling over selling my Mavic Pro for the MP2. But without knowing actual specs it might not be worth it between the difference in price I would get for mine and the features in the new MP2.

I'm mulling over selling my Mavic Pro for the MP2. But without knowing actual specs it might not be worth it between the difference in price I would get for mine and the features in the new MP2.
I will surely sell my MP for MP2. Now thinking of whether to sell my P4P too. The reason I bought P4P only because of 1 inch sensor and the variable aperture

The video from my MP is good enough for most of what I want to do. If I get a MP2 it would be as a second drone to the collection. I am just too use to the freedom I have with my MP using .0400 firmware.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertexshope11