DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Leg remplacement

illicodif

Reactions
Hi guys,

Im actually looking for a Mavic Pro Platinium Left Front leg ( only the leg, not the complete arm)
Would anyone have one to sell for me ?

Thank's a lot

illicodif

If you aren't able to find just the leg, you can buy a replacement arm here on Amazon.

Last edited:
Happen to find one? I'm in need of the same part. Small crack that I've got fitted back together right now - want to take care of it before it becomes a bigger issue.

WOW!!! I didn’t see this post before creating a new one called “Left Side Landing Gear broken”
Everyone I know who owns a MPP has broken the left side leg only. All in the exact same spot and we have all found out that they are NOT available. Check out my new post above.
Do you think this is a design flaw?
IMG_7645.JPGIMG_7646.JPG

If mine cracked like that I would just glue it, providing the antenna connection was still solid. In use that part is not exposed to a lot of stress so glue should work fine.

If mine cracked like that I would just glue it, providing the antenna connection was still solid. In use that part is not exposed to a lot of stress so glue should work fine.
I initially did just that while I was waiting for the replacement parts, I carefully super glued the broken legs into place, and IMO this would work only so long as the front landing gear doesn't take a direct hit in a crash or hard landing. In the last crash I had the front landing gear took the brunt of the impact and broke off, so I opted to replace them, which ended up being less than $30. My main concern with gluing them is that I fear the antennas could take some damage in a crash or hard landing.

... I carefully super glued the broken legs into place...
I cannot recommend a particular brand, but I would not use superglue. I have mixed results on the longevity of a superglue bond. There are some glues available that can provide a stronger bond than the original plastic.

Reactions: Ripper7620
I cannot recommend a particular brand, but I would not use superglue. I have mixed results on the longevity of a superglue bond. There are some glues available that can provide a stronger bond than the original plastic.
Ya, I believe some of the epoxy compounds provide a very good bond.

I would not use epoxy or superglue. They are both very brittle. You should use a flexible adhesive like shoe goo which is strong but is easily removable.

I gotta say that instead of spending $6 or $8 for a tube of adhesive, it's better to just buy the part. If you get any adhesive into your motor you'll be very sorry later.

I would not use epoxy or superglue. They are both very brittle. You should use a flexible adhesive like shoe goo which is strong but is easily removable.

I gotta say that instead of spending $6 or $8 for a tube of adhesive, it's better to just buy the part. If you get any adhesive into your motor you'll be very sorry later.
He outta know Thumbswayup.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54