DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro night footage still holds up well

That looks really good! For a new Mavic pilot you did a good job working both joysticks at the same time.

I had a feeling. Those unstable primitive drones build great hand/eye coordination and motor memory. What city is that, Las Vegas? I'd hate to be responsible for their electric bill, but it sure is beautiful. Looks like a city from the year 2300.

Regards,

Kevin

That’s some bright lights on those buildings. Is it like that every night there? How can people sleep?

Reactions: genesimmons
That’s some bright lights on those buildings. Is it like that every night there? How can people sleep?

Yes, it's like that every night for 15-20mins to attract tourists. Most lights will be switched off after 11pm so people can sleep :)

Most beautiful. You surely got the skills. Keep it up!

I had a feeling. Those unstable primitive drones build great hand/eye coordination and motor memory. What city is that, Las Vegas? I'd hate to be responsible for their electric bill, but it sure is beautiful. Looks like a city from the year 2300.

Regards,

Kevin
I want some Ocean front property in Las Vegas. LOL

This is my first DJI drone and I just bought it from a friend. I would say the tiny image sensor holds up pretty well at night, exceeds my expectation!

Go check it out :)
Wow, looks great to me :)

Hope my Air will do as good when I get the chance !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka