DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum DJI Go4 ver 4.3.28

segdohbird

Reactions
Is anyone using this release ? And if so have you found any bugs ? I just updated my app from the app store and on my first flight the back indicator went from green to yellow and I lost control for about a minute (no response from controller) Then the light turned back to green and I regained control and landed.
14 sats locked.

Is anyone using this release ? And if so have you found any bugs ? I just updated my app from the app store and on my first flight the back indicator went from green to yellow and I lost control for about a minute (no response from controller) Then the light turned back to green and I regained control and landed.
14 sats locked.
What drone is the update for

that would be go4 app, not drone, unless mini or others that don't use go4
Yes it is the Go4 app. I've always used the go4 app for the Mavic Pro. Are you saying that's wrong ? I'm using a Android Pixel 2 XL phone and my previous release was go4 4.2.19 and it worked flawlessly. The only reason I updated the app was because the phone would not even open the old app when the phone was upgraded to Pie 10.

Yesterday I flew with my M2P and when I realized I already had DJI GO4 updated to the new version. The truth is that I have not noticed anything. What do you mean by "better stability"? Greetings and Happy New Year to the entire forum

Yesterday I flew with my M2P and when I realized I already had DJI GO4 updated to the new version. The truth is that I have not noticed anything. What do you mean by "better stability"? Greetings and Happy New Year to the entire forum
I never said anything about better stability. I just lost communications, no reaction to stick movement for about a minute. you must have your device set to automatic updates So are you at 4.3.28 on your go4 for drones since P4 app ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming