DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro platinum firmware downgrade

Hi, just follow the steps i wrote, use modded firmware i shared and it will be OK for you, my MPP currently flight very well with modded 1.4.300, altitude unlocked , NFZ removed ...

If you want to contact this Guy, check and contact him on his youtube video :

thats owsom so how didnubgo back to 01.04.300 and kept everything unlocked?

Hi all, first post to share with you my success to downgrade my MPP.

I'd like to thanks and credit a great guy i met on SLACK who help me to find the right method to downgrade : Pepeleascov

I received my MPP 3 days ago with 1.4.000 firmware, method to downgrade i used :

- First i installed an SDcard in the Mavic
- Prepare a modified 1.3.700 firmware, the most important part is here : you have to delete modules 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203 wich are ESC modules
- Flashed with DUMLdore 2.14, 100% no problem at all
- Prepare 1.4.300 firmware without 305, 306, 905 modules
- Flash with DUMLdore 2.14, got a doubt and reflash with DUMLdore 3.0, 100% too

Right now, i'm able to mod paremeters, got no ESC motor errors.

Hope it can help you guys ;)

Link to modded firmware : Mod Firmware - Google Drive

I just did this and got my bird back in the air. Long story short. I got a MPP and then setup NLD to backdate and all and it worked I got it back down to 1.03.0700 firmware but started getting Data Logger errors and ESC errors. Setup a ticket with them but they are very slow to respond and not sure if there software it really setup for these new MPP... Probably not! In time I am sure they will be up to par.

Yes I put a formatted by the Mavic 16gb card inside... So no more warranty. LOL Don't worry about that doing this kind of stuff anyway. I have a TBS Disco Pro I custom built that I fly more than this new toy.

Couple of strange things. I downloaded your modded firmware files .0700 and the .0300 and used DUMLdore 3.03 first flashed the ,0700 and then the .0300 and wala I don't have the ESC error anymore. So played with it in the back yard and flew ok got a couple of motor current errors when changing slew. I will mess with that later.

So I figured why not check the firmware with NLD and I did and it states I am on 1.04.0100 now how can that be? Is it that there software can no longer work with it since I loaded the firmware with DUMLdore?

Sorry i dont know, flashed my MPP the way i wrote ( different DUMLdore version), used a modded Djigo and have no ESC errors.
You can test the modded djigo i use, kindly check in my signature you will find it [emoji4]

Reactions: kendive
I just did this and got my bird back in the air. Long story short. I got a MPP and then setup NLD to backdate and all and it worked I got it back down to 1.03.0700 firmware but started getting Data Logger errors and ESC errors. Setup a ticket with them but they are very slow to respond and not sure if there software it really setup for these new MPP... Probably not! In time I am sure they will be up to par.

Yes I put a formatted by the Mavic 16gb card inside... So no more warranty. LOL Don't worry about that doing this kind of stuff anyway. I have a TBS Disco Pro I custom built that I fly more than this new toy.

Couple of strange things. I downloaded your modded firmware files .0700 and the .0300 and used DUMLdore 3.03 first flashed the ,0700 and then the .0300 and wala I don't have the ESC error anymore. So played with it in the back yard and flew ok got a couple of motor current errors when changing slew. I will mess with that later.

So I figured why not check the firmware with NLD and I did and it states I am on 1.04.0100 now how can that be? Is it that there software can no longer work with it since I loaded the firmware with DUMLdore?
when you flash the 01.03.700 make sure u change all parameters including battery to non dji and led warnings. make sure to use dumbldor 3v only. and make sure it shows u are in the version u are below (dumbeldor) only than upgrade again to the modual of thr 01.04.300 that has the modules cut off. if u need a link tonit i can send u

nld never worked for me they are alao using very old veraion of dumbldore and their flashing alwaya got stuck in the middle. the only good thing u can download from them is the older version of dji go pro

Yea not sure if NLD is gonna work. I will try what you all suggested later tomorrow and let you know.

I told them what I did and they wrote this back in my support thread.

I guess when I get this all done I need to figure out where you make the changes to bypass all the stuff that dji locks down. Flying this Mavic is like driving a big boat compared to my TBS Disco Pro. I can get it doing 90 mph... Easy.

Quote>>>>
not sure who is telling you to remove the ESC modules from the firmware. Don't do it. When you flash with earlier firmware, like in your case, the older ESC firmware doesn't flash, since it doesn't match the hardware. Your ESC's are already running that firmware, so deleting them did absolutely nothing, except increase the chances of your bricking the Mavic. Not telling you to not mix module the firmware, just ask the right people the right questions first.
Here is why you get the ESC error on earlier firmware. The older firmware expects to see data from the older esc's, and the new ones give different data and thats why it throws an error. If you use NLD GO 4.1.14 patched, it gets rid of that error.
Remember that early firmware needs the internal card to write to...thats why the data logger error. No card, no write, no fly. The newer firmware 01.04.0100 and above don't need the card.

Sorry i dont know, flashed my MPP the way i wrote ( different DUMLdore version), used a modded Djigo and have no ESC errors.
You can test the modded djigo i use, kindly check in my signature you will find it [emoji4]

What modded DJI Go do you use. I have the modded NLD one for Android and still got the ESC errors which NLD states you should not???

I also have Litchi for my Ipad Mini 4 I use sometimes. Not sure if it will work with all this.

when you flash the 01.03.700 make sure u change all parameters including battery to non dji and led warnings. make sure to use dumbldor 3v only. and make sure it shows u are in the version u are below (dumbeldor) only than upgrade again to the modual of thr 01.04.300 that has the modules cut off. if u need a link tonit i can send u

Ok sorry I am not sure what parameters you are talking about and where or how to so this... Still learning the new DJI stuff. Thanks :)

And yes would like the link.

Link to the modded Djigo i use :
DJI Go 4.1.22-mod.zip

Thanks for the file. I did see your link in your sig but that zip has alot of different apk's for android. I figured it was the modded one but wanted to be for sure. See attach pic...

What's funny is that NLD states that if I use there modded NLD DJI Go (Which I was) you will not get the ESC errors. Well they are wrong. Because I was on there 1.03.0700 and using there DJI go modded apk and still getting ESC errors matter of fact No1 and No2 ESC Errors.

gqmwEUb.jpg

So pretty much is just to downgrade into 03.0700. Then upgrade into the 04.0300 with NO FC UPDATE file and that’s it right? There’s no need to remove ESC modules from 03.0700 since 04.0300 will use them right?
Custom 04.0300 NO FC is what we need to have everything working with latest updates but No flight controller module.

I did all that but my stock DJI Go 4 App does not show the option to change high limit more than 500 mts.

So pretty much is just to downgrade into 03.0700. Then upgrade into the 04.0300 with NO FC UPDATE file and that’s it right? There’s no need to remove ESC modules from 03.0700 since 04.0300 will use them right?
Custom 04.0300 NO FC is what we need to have everything working with latest updates but No flight controller module.

I did all that but my stock DJI Go 4 App does not show the option to change high limit more than 500 mts.
If you changed the altitude parameters on Dji Assistant, it is OK. On Dji Go you will always see 500m max but the Mavic will fly higher [emoji4]

I'd like to thanks and credit a great guy i met on SLACK who help me to find the right method to downgrade : Pepeleascov

I received my MPP 3 days ago with 1.4.000 firmware, method to downgrade i used :

- Prepare a modified 1.3.700 firmware, the most important part is here : you have to delete modules 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203 wich are ESC modules

Hello Maverick 78
this is my first Post on Theos Plattform but i read a lot of Posts depending on „Firmware downgrade on Mavic Pro especially on the Mavic Pro Platinum „

There was a lot to read but no really satisfiyng Solution for the Platinum.

Your Post Seems to be the that Solution what I‘m looking for .
So I prepared the Firmware Aktion properly .
I insert a a 16gb sd Kart in the internal sd Kart Slot of the Drone formatted with exfat.
Took all the Software i Need and you mentioned in your First Post.

I did the Aktion like you discribed . Only difference was i User only DUMLdore 3.0 . But DUMLdores Funktion is only that to transfer the Firmware in a proper way.
So i started the Firmware downgrade with 1.03.0700 without 1200,1201,1202,1203 however it was the Software you mentioned.
First try wasn‘t succesfull, Second was okay.
Than i made the Upgrade with 1.4.300 without 305,306,905.
Also the Software you mentioned in your First Post.
First try succesfull.
Than i connected dji Assistant to the Drone and made the Chargers i couldn‘t do before .
After that i tried to Start my Drone for a fly but no way it didn‘t start there occures the mentioned esc errors and it doesn‘t lift up.
So i downgraded once again to 1.3.0700 and tried again to fly but still no chance to lift up and the same error Report.

So i can not understand why your method should work on your Drone and not on mine simillar requirements.
I did nothing on my RC . I only worked on my Drone.
So i‘m really interested to find a way to be able to change Parameters in my Drone which I can‘t do now.
If there is something I have to do more so please inform me .
If there is someone else who has an idea to do please tell it us .
So maybe we can describe a way for the Mavic Pro Platinum changing the Firmware.

Kind regards
Arpath

Reactions: esuohdica
Hello Maverick 78
this is my first Post on Theos Plattform but i read a lot of Posts depending on „Firmware downgrade on Mavic Pro especially on the Mavic Pro Platinum „

There was a lot to read but no really satisfiyng Solution for the Platinum.

Your Post Seems to be the that Solution what I‘m looking for .
So I prepared the Firmware Aktion properly .
I insert a a 16gb sd Kart in the internal sd Kart Slot of the Drone formatted with exfat.
Took all the Software i Need and you mentioned in your First Post.

I did the Aktion like you discribed . Only difference was i User only DUMLdore 3.0 . But DUMLdores Funktion is only that to transfer the Firmware in a proper way.
So i started the Firmware downgrade with 1.03.0700 without 1200,1201,1202,1203 however it was the Software you mentioned.
First try wasn‘t succesfull, Second was okay.
Than i made the Upgrade with 1.4.300 without 305,306,905.
Also the Software you mentioned in your First Post.
First try succesfull.
Than i connected dji Assistant to the Drone and made the Chargers i couldn‘t do before .
After that i tried to Start my Drone for a fly but no way it didn‘t start there occures the mentioned esc errors and it doesn‘t lift up.
So i downgraded once again to 1.3.0700 and tried again to fly but still no chance to lift up and the same error Report.

So i can not understand why your method should work on your Drone and not on mine simillar requirements.
I did nothing on my RC . I only worked on my Drone.
So i‘m really interested to find a way to be able to change Parameters in my Drone which I can‘t do now.
If there is something I have to do more so please inform me .
If there is someone else who has an idea to do please tell it us .
So maybe we can describe a way for the Mavic Pro Platinum changing the Firmware.

Kind regards
Arpath
Hi Aparth,
The errors could come from your Djigo app i you use the original from Playstore, did you used the modded version i linked ?
If yes did you use the firmwares i linked ?
Try with Dumldore 2.x like i did, the process i OK for me and several others [emoji6]

Hi Aparth,
The errors could come from your Djigo app i you use the original from Playstore, did you used the modded version i linked ?
If yes did you use the firmwares i linked ?
Try with Dumldore 2.x like i did, the process i OK for me and several others [emoji6]

Hy
It‘s the original dji go
I will try that action again
thanks for fast reply

Reactions: Maverick78

Confirmed working on MPP with latest dumldore 3.03 . Thanks for putting a lot of efforts on this. I can fly mavic almost like inpsire 1. The speed and the response and much better controller feel. Unfortunately, you can either have latest stable modded firmware or stay in v1.3.7000 for unlimited height and nfz with lots of warning and issue

Hi, just follow the steps i wrote, use modded firmware i shared and it will be OK for you, my MPP currently flight very well with modded 1.4.300, altitude unlocked , NFZ removed ...

If you want to contact this Guy, check and contact him on his youtube video :
How do u do that with latest modded firmware 1.4.300 and nfz and altitude unlocked?

Confirmed working on MPP with latest dumldore 3.03 . Thanks for putting a lot of efforts on this. I can fly mavic almost like inpsire 1. The speed and the response and much better controller feel. Unfortunately, you can either have latest stable modded firmware or stay in v1.3.7000 for unlimited height and nfz with lots of warning and issue

If you flash with 1.3.700 then flash again with modded 1.4.300, it is OK. But you have to use a modded Djigo app (Android for me) and you will not have ESC warnings.

How do u do that with latest modded firmware 1.4.300 and nfz and altitude unlocked?

Change theses parameters in Dji Assistant :

Quick motor start and shutdown :

g_config_rc_cfg_start_motor_verify_tim_ms: 10

g_config_rc_cfg_stop_motor_verify_tim_ms: 10

g_config_rc_cfg_emergency_stop_verify_time_ms: 10

Motor restart while inverted :

g_cfg_debug_motor_no_start_motor_check: 1

g_config_fdi_open_close_auto_stop_motor_che

FYI, flash with DUMLDore 3.05 is now OK on MPP, flash at 100% and no minus sign in DJI Assistant 1.2.0 Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka