DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro platinum firmware downgrade

gmrwhite

Reactions
s it possibile to go from the latest firmware of the platinum to the .700 or less?
thanks guys!

Think of the firmware upgrades as the updates in cell phones. It is very similar. It could be as difficult going back to a previous firmware in the drones as in the phones. Usually the updates are good, fixing problems, improving features, even providing new features and options. Not updating may make some features stop functioning. You may want to reconsider your reasoning for not wanting an update to occur.

I take it no one has an answer to his question

Possible.
You'll want that software named after Harry Potter's favourite professor's name. Google is your friend.

Reactions: esuohdica
DUMLdore can load old fw but you have the problem of the esc is different and the fw for it is only in 1.3.1000 & 1.4.0000

Try it by all means & let us know if its ok or bricks, breaks or blows up the platinum

Reactions: MrsTreat
DUMLdore can load old fw but you have the problem of the esc is different and the fw for it is only in 1.3.1000 & 1.4.0000

Try it by all means & let us know if its ok or bricks, breaks or blows up the platinum
that's what i wonder, does anyone has tried it yet? i dont have a platinum.....

Reactions: Soft7
I will do it
So did you do it? :)

It seems like this discussion re: the ESCs and FW rollback is spread over a few threads. I think I saw another user had success with a mixed FW version, but I don't know the details and the wiki is pretty confusing when it comes to FW mixing procedures.

MPP with quiet motors AND the benefits of a downgraded FW... the holy grail. I'm looking forward to confirming it's possible and then executing. My bird arrives in the mail tomorrow!

:)hi i can't get it over .0700
flashback below:rolleyes:
i have done s**t with this thing's firmware got so so many errors finally somehow got back to 04.0200
so got into plan brought 1.5 hex allen key from local store opened up top cover tried hard to remove the silicon coating on sd slot after 25 mins of hard work finally able to insert this thing :pclosed it
booted up in 04.0200 everything works fineThumbswayup
so now on the soft(dark) side :cool:fired up dumldore clicked flash .03.700 with jcase trick opened assistant to check status upgrade completed 100% rebooted it said .04.0200- ok thats not so cool clicked flash again with jcase stuck at stage 2:( keeps there forever unplugged rebooted connected my phone got esc error said to reboot it i did same error ok thats not cool even tried to flash without jcase failed at 29% all leds red unplugged rebooted connected my phone upgraded back to .04.0200 after 3 tries it came to stock everything is fine and you know what i'm stuck at this for past 1 day:mad:

Last edited:
Some how got it to .03.0700 but it has a minus in back even after many retrying but I think we can do better with this I'll test it today and say

Hi all, first post to share with you my success to downgrade my MPP.

I'd like to thanks and credit a great guy i met on SLACK who help me to find the right method to downgrade : Pepeleascov

I received my MPP 3 days ago with 1.4.000 firmware, method to downgrade i used :

- First i installed an SDcard in the Mavic
- Prepare a modified 1.3.700 firmware, the most important part is here : you have to delete modules 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203 wich are ESC modules
- Flashed with DUMLdore 2.14, 100% no problem at all
- Prepare 1.4.300 firmware without 305, 306, 905 modules
- Flash with DUMLdore 2.14, got a doubt and reflash with DUMLdore 3.0, 100% too

Right now, i'm able to mod paremeters, got no ESC motor errors.

Hope it can help you guys ;)

Link to modded firmware : Mod Firmware - Google Drive

Hi all, first post to share with you my success to downgrade my MPP.

I'd like to thanks and credit a great guy i met on SLACK who help me to find the right method to downgrade : Pepeleascov

I received my MPP 3 days ago with 1.4.000 firmware, method to downgrade i used :

- First i installed an SDcard in the Mavic
- Prepare a modified 1.3.700 firmware, the most important part is here : you have to delete modules 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203 wich are ESC modules
- Flashed with DUMLdore 2.14, 100% no problem at all
- Prepare 1.4.300 firmware without 305, 306, 905 modules
- Flash with DUMLdore 2.14, got a doubt and reflash with DUMLdore 3.0, 100% too

Right now, i'm able to mod paremeters, got no ESC motor errors.

Hope it can help you guys ;)

Link to modded firmware : Mod Firmware - Google Drive
hi man
can you give me the guy contact?
i have the mavik pro platinum i installed the iternal sd card (the original 16gb card i got with the bird after formating it and putting it inside the bird) i was able to downgrade to 700 and pass the 500m height finally!!. but the bird wasnt stable specially landing it almost crushed. and when i tryed to reflash the 700 it didnt work also got stuck always on 29%.
i wonder if the sd card suites to be in internal or its too big ?
i was wondering if you have any suggeations on how to downgrade to 700. im currently back to 01.04.200

hi man
can you give me the guy contact?
i have the mavik pro platinum i installed the iternal sd card (the original 16gb card i got with the bird after formating it and putting it inside the bird) i was able to downgrade to 700 and pass the 500m height finally!!. but the bird wasnt stable specially landing it almost crushed. and when i tryed to reflash the 700 it didnt work also got stuck always on 29%.
i wonder if the sd card suites to be in internal or its too big ?
i was wondering if you have any suggeations on how to downgrade to 700. im currently back to 01.04.200
Hi, just follow the steps i wrote, use modded firmware i shared and it will be OK for you, my MPP currently flight very well with modded 1.4.300, altitude unlocked , NFZ removed ...

If you want to contact this Guy, check and contact him on his youtube video :

Reactions: pepeleascov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan