DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Problem

GregS

Reactions
Did a search here, no results. I bought my Mavic Pro from a Canadian friend. It flies fine. Love this bird and how compact it is. I know I don't have to register it since I already have a Phantom 4 registered. (At least that is what I found on this forum). I also have a Phantom 4 Pro. My problem is when connecting using my Galaxy S 8 phone, connected to controller, and Mavic Pro, I cannot click on most of what is at the top of the screen. I click on the green go fly and that info drops down, but when clicking on the drone icon, nothing. The same with everything else at the top of the screen. I have watched tutorials showing I should have a drop down on each. I also saw a video showing how I can swipe down from the top and left/right and get other screens. Also zoom with two fingers...none of that works here. I can't get in to see what firmware I have. I need to make some changes, so does anyone have a solution? Thanks....

Did you try another phone?

Did you try another phone?

Good call iglou7. Since my phone was on the list, didn't think there should be a problem. That's what I get for thinking! I used my Samsung Tab S 10.5 tablet and it worked perfect! Who would'a thunk it? Thanks for your reply!

Phone screen touch pad is most likely gone / going around the edges.
My iphone does this rarely after a couple of years, new screen, fixed.

When using as a phone, my Samsung S8 works good. I guess DJI Go4 just doesn't like it. The 10.5" Tab S tablet is bulky, but I can really see everything on the screen now. The phone was a problem when clamped into the holders. Couldn't touch the ends of the screen unless I used my little finger. I have a custom made holder for my tablet that is perfect. It is kind of heavy, but a good trade off.

Hello, I have one question and I beg your pardon to use your thread.
I can't use inteligent mode, point of interest, there is no option, I have updated to the new firmware, no matter,
maxresdefault.jpg,

does anyone had the same problem?

Hello, I have one question and I beg your pardon to use your thread.
I can't use inteligent mode, point of interest, there is no option, I have updated to the new firmware, no matter,
View attachment 99213,

does anyone had the same problem?

No GPS.
Go to a big park, open and flat area, try it out there.

When using as a phone, my Samsung S8 works good. I guess DJI Go4 just doesn't like it. The 10.5" Tab S tablet is bulky, but I can really see everything on the screen now. The phone was a problem when clamped into the holders. Couldn't touch the ends of the screen unless I used my little finger. I have a custom made holder for my tablet that is perfect. It is kind of heavy, but a good trade off.

Im back with the same problem of not connecting my Mavic Pro to my phone or tablet. It's pretty much a crap shoot. Works some days, some it doesn't. Using my Galaxy S8 Android phone today. Not Connected. Tried all combinations of turning items on. After about 30 min fooling around, it connected.
Tried yesterday with Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 tablet. Same situation. Tried many cables too. Really getting frustrated. Any suggestions? I do not have another phone or tablet to try.

Try using a cord with USB plugin on bottom of rc instead of port on left side with mini USB. And make sure nothing plugged into side mini USB port when you do this. I have had this issue on and off with side port but never with USB port at bottom of RC. I never use side mini USB port any more.

Reactions: BossBob
Try using a cord with USB plugin on bottom of rc instead of port on left side with mini USB. And make sure nothing plugged into side mini USB port when you do this. I have had this issue on and off with side port but never with USB port at bottom of RC. I never use side mini USB port any more.
That is what I do. I use the USB plugin on bottom of RC and mini USB on bottom of CrystalSky. It has the same problem with three different and new cords. Nothing is plugged in anywhere else.
I might have solved the problem by turning off cache. We will see after a few flights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31