DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro recognised by CS 7.8 then some Chinese weirdness?

Red Gecko

Reactions
The good news,
i received the Polarpro mount and lead from Amazon bang on time, charged everything up and with fingers crossed proceeded to see if the larger screen recognized the Mavic Pro... Yep! success :)
The screen then said i needed to update so i pressed the OK and waited - then strangely i was told to login or sign up again which i did then and was then prompted for my mainland china phone number to receive a verification? The baffling bit is i live in Spain!

I do remember reading a thread that said deleting China maps may solve the issue, do i disconnected the Mavic first and where are these maps and how to delete or is there another workaround,
thanks in advance,
Gary

Update: i seem to have got through the the China syndrome and logged in, i have got as far as selecting the controls etc and i was put into beginner mode on the Mavic Pro.. at the end of it all i´m asked to activate. When i press the activate button a box pops up and and tells me to make sure i have an internet connection. I check in settings and i have a strong connection, but it wont activate?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato