DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro SD ERROR

Max96

Reactions
Hello to everyone, i have a problem with my mavic pro.
When I register in 4k after a few minutes, is I written SD card error?
I use a SanDisk Ultra Imaging MicroSDHC.
What's the problem?
At first I did not have this problem.

I've already tried to format both PC and drone
After a few minutes I register in 4k I have the same error.
when i recording video in 2.7k or full hd for now I did not have any problems
But I don't understand if it's a drone or SD problem

Yes, maybe but I don't understand why it worked for a while in 4k without any problems. About 1 month

Reactions: Former Member
SD cards are not infallible they can fail without warning or become corrupted easily.
Try another fast SD, it pays to have a number of smaller cards anyway so you don't lose all your shots. I mix up with just 16gb and 32gb cards.
Incidentally I have trouble with Sandisk for some reason.

I had a similar problem with the same card, turned out to be a bad card (didn't work in my GoPro or DSLR correctly either). -CF

A good sd even for the 4k?
After I try to record in 2.7k for a long time and see if I have the same problem.
And that 16 / 32gb sd usually have the problem most frequently.

And whenever I get the error,
To fix the problem I have to land the drone turn it off and on again.

As others have said, just buy a new card. They are not so expensive.

I use the same card that you use, and the Sandiscs are very reliable and compatible with the DJI drones Maybe something happened to it after a month.

It has to be at least a Class 10 card. Look for C10 on the card or in the description when buying.

And whenever I get the error,
To fix the problem I have to land the drone turn it off and on again.

I have the exact same problem. Exact. I have tried 4 high quality cards and spoken to dji. They recomended using a 16gb card they tested. It happens on all my cards so I think it's a drone issue. Just don't want to send it in! Think I am going to have to though. It's the most expensive part of the drone. (The board). I have had to land maybe 10x while filming something. So annoying.

So i have come across the SD Err message for my Mavic.

I turned it on to check for updates tonight, all was good, no updates for the app or the drone.

Formatted the card, no issue

checking out a menu without making changes, then bam ! SD err, check app.

I check the app, tells me there is an unknown error with the sd card. There is no further assistance or anything. Very frustrating

Huh, that’s weird. I guess I’d try re formatting it (just to be sure) then maybe try a different card to see if it’s bad. -CF

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS