DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro software update

dennisz

Reactions
Anyone else having issues trying to up to the latest firmware? I’ve tried with DJI Assistant 2 and the GO 4 app, they both start to download the software then stop, the GO 4 app got to 9% and DJI Assistant would only get to 2%, multiple tries and this is all I can get. Also, when the DJI Assistant software is trying to download, my PC says there is no internet connection, as soon as i close it, the connection is good again.

Try using a hard wire (LAN Cable) to your pc, The signal from the controller/AC can blow out your wifi......

Again, why DJI can't implement FW/SW download like any other SW/FW....is this really hard to implement?

Try using a hard wire (LAN Cable) to your pc, The signal from the controller/AC can blow out your wifi......

Thanks for the tip, that was it, I remember the last time I upgraded was with the GO 4 app, but I used LTE not wifi to download the software. Thanks Again

Again, why DJI can't implement FW/SW download like any other SW/FW....is this really hard to implement?

I must be missing something, but I've had no issues with firmware updates from iOS on my Spark and two Mavics.

It was a total pain, took several tries, finally got it. I thought I might have to send it in,

I have fount that the Assistant 2 the most flaky of applications for SW/FW updates, it never connects to the remote but always connects to the drones no problem. I now always update through the Go 4 App as it seems the most stable, even when updating the Spark, with its two step process.

I am using a MAC so this may have something to do with it, although for the MA had to use a Windoze Virtual machine to run Assistant 2 latest version as there is no Mac version yet. For those interested DATCON, does not understand Mavic Air FLYxxx.DAT files at the moment.

Seems odd that DJI have a stable iOS platform for the App, have a slow Android release for the CS.

When u connect to remote u have to plug it in (remote off) while still plugged in turn remote on....profit!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miniguy2mavic