DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro takes off then wants to land again.

Goballdeep

Reactions
Hi I took my mavic pro out today but as soon as I do automatic take off I can move it up in the air a few seconds then I get a little red x on screen and it says landing. I press the red x to cancel and it let's me use it then goes into landing mode again. Everytime I cancel landing it operates then the same again. Just wants to land all the time.
Anything I can try or buy thanks.
Andrew

Batteries fully charged?
Button stuck on the remote?
Stick calibration OK?

How do i get a flight log from the mavic please. I am new to this machine. I have Windows 10 laptop or android on my mobile.
Thank you
Andrew

Are you in a no fly zone? or a temporary restricted flight zone?
Is your map correctly showing where you are?

No I am on the beech we're I have flown a few times. I can check map but would that make it just land straight away.

I will check return to home button on remote also in case it is stuck. Someone else's done this on another post.

If it thinks you are in or near a NFZ it will.
I have gone into a nfz before but let's you cancel it off and move away. It is not nfz with it like I no that. I will have to do this flight log.

Are you actually climbing after the automatic takeoff and not just trying to roam around at the takeoff height?

You might try it at a different location in case a temporary strict NFZ is affecting it.
I'd suspect a battery voltage issue though,
Been out tonight to try it in a place we're l no is ok and it is still landing. When I press the return home button it takes a photo. What the bloody hell is wrong there lol. It has a brand new battery on it.

Are you actually climbing after the automatic takeoff and not just trying to roam around at the takeoff height?
No straight up then it kicks in. If I cancel it it climbs again. If I keep on cancelling the landing I can fly till it kicks back in again. It just wants to land each time. I got a error come on screen tonight with a error code return to dji.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000