DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Repair Help!

_Angus_

Reactions
Hello fellow Mavic pilots,

Unfortunately, I’ve recently crashed my drone in what I would usually blame on the drone. However, I’ve come to a realisation that it probably was my fault and therefore I’d prefer to not make a fuss about it, and therefore get it fixed right away. I was originally going to try and get a cheap bloke to patch it up, but after reading numerous reviews and seeing how good the DJI repair team is, decided that maybe my best option would be to send it back to DJI. I believe that I’ve only ripped the Gimbal Ribbon. I was wondering what you think the price would be, and would any other users recommend me doing this over someone else?

Thanks for your time!
Angus

Yeah I’m just below Melbourne. Really unsure of what I’m going to do now...

DJI will let you know the price before they repair it. If all it needs is a gimbal ribbon cable, the charge should be no more than 2 hours labor ($130usd) + the ribbon cable. I think the max DJI should charge is $170 to replace a ribbon. If it's more than that, and they want to replace the whole gimbal for more than $350, find someone else.

Have you got DJI refresh? Otherwise just contact them in Melbourne and drop it off for a quote?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60