DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Still Photos Soft on Left Side

Reactions
Has anyone noticed softness of Mavic's still photos on the left side of the frame. I had a Mavic for a week now and despite accurate selection of focus point on each occasion, I am noticing blurry stripe at parts of the frame. Sample photo taken from 120m (400ft) height is attached.
DJI_0102.jpg

Hi Tom, i had exactly the same problem with my Mavic and i have spoken to DJI and they have asked that i send it back to them for repair. I took images of a brick wall and focused around the frame to test all areas. It was clear my left side was soft when centre focused. You posted the above a few weeks ago so not sure if you have an update or fix? However, i will come back when i receive my Mavic back from repairs and let you know how i get on.

Only 10 Raggies and a Cat, way too many MoBo's - not worth wasting the film on :)

Hi Tom, i had exactly the same problem with my Mavic and i have spoken to DJI and they have asked that i send it back to them for repair. I took images of a brick wall and focused around the frame to test all areas. It was clear my left side was soft when centre focused. You posted the above a few weeks ago so not sure if you have an update or fix? However, i will come back when i receive my Mavic back from repairs and let you know how i get on.
Any news?

Any updates on this? Did you get the exact Mavic back from DJI? (same s/n)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada