DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic top speed ??

No one “needs” to do anything. Some of us like to tinker and learn different things in the process. I have a range of drones that are standard, some racers, and I have 2 mavics. One is standard and one has tweaked settings to see what it is capable of.
No one suggesting you need do this or that this is nessesary. Some people are happy with what comes out of the box. Some people like to move outside the box.

So my return question to you is, why wouldn’t you need a drone to fly that fast? But then the answer is, it’s not my concern what you do as long as you are safe and not bringing us into disrepute

The OP never mentioned what Mavic he is using.
The MAVIC SERIES consists of but limited to,,
Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Pro Alpine, Mavic Air and now finally Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom.
We need more info,,,;)

Why would you need the drone to fly that fast?
Coz i see on some forum mavic can fly faster and faster, my goal is how my mavic do that, if someone mavic can do it why i can't? Very satisfied if we can reach that speed,or it can exceed it..

I got to 96km/h in atti mode so far.

But I tweaked sport mode to fly at around 75km/h, Why you ask? I use the mavic for surveillance on the farm so every flight i turn around at 4 to 6km out, and if there is a tailwind to benefit from it nice to fly faster using the same power. in sport mode the gps limits you to 65kmh no matter the amount of wind on its tail, and that is wastefull;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech