DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount Review

awesome, glad you're loving the MavMount Brad!

It would have got to you sooner, but I was flying my drone for a new Gordon Ramsey show till the 2nd, when I flew back home to LA. sorry for the delay!
I don't think you could have got it to me sooner. That was fast as possible from Cali to Ohio. Excellent customer service! I would definitely recommend this setup to anyone. I'll be back to purchase a different mount for my tablet when I buy one!

Reactions: Aerial West
How does it fold down or you need another case for it?
it goes flat, but if you like, you can take the clamp off, and it fits in a pocket. i use it in the side pocket of the DJI soft case, and use a battery compartment for the base in the GPC case as well, laying flat above.

mavpic.jpg

The gunmetal crew..
Doing some shakedown flights at my local park after a long road trip from texas to NYC with Gordon Ramseys new show. After a lot of shooting, travel/driving/flights, I like to recalibrate and update everything if needed.

Everything is gunmetal today. inspire 2 with Olympus 45mm lens and controller in gunmetal, and of course a MavMount and Mavic in gunmetal grey as well.
The gunmetal crew..
Doing some shakedown flights at my local park after a long road trip from texas to NYC with Gordon Ramseys new show. After a lot of shooting, travel/driving/flights, I like to recalibrate and update everything if needed.

Everything is gunmetal today. inspire 2 with Olympus 45mm lens and controller in gunmetal, and of course a MavMount and Mavic in gunmetal grey as well.

This is how I use these two tools on professional shoots so i have a great view of my subject, exposure, etc. I add a Hoodman hood if i need to block light hitting my screen, which I often do.

Reactions: born2drone
We're in socal too. If you order now it will ship tomorrow morning.

Ordered my mavmount today for my iPad pro 10.5. can't wait to get it and put it to good use.
I like the MavMount very much for my iPad mini even though the "wings" on the RC could handle it. I even carved out a place for it in my hard case:

If you don't mind me asking what case is that? Looking for something similar that I can customize.
You can spend a lot more for a brand name like Pelican. But I got this from Monoprice. $33 plus shipping. Maybe not quite as upscale, but water-resistant, and built like a tank. Many sizes to choose from.

I love my Mavmount and neck strap.
iPad Air 2.
As far as the controller being covered by the iPad, there’s a solution from Mavmount. Nothing to buy. Just watch this.

Reactions: Aerial West
I love my Mavmount and neck strap.
iPad Air 2.
As far as the controller being covered by the iPad, there’s a solution from Mavmount. Nothing to buy. Just watch this.
Yeah, I wish I had bought the neck strap. Very nice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S