DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount Review

just got my mavmount and so far so good. One question I have is what cable do you use? The stock cable is too short and the lightning cable for my ipad is long. Looking for a cable that is perfect length. FWIW I am using the Ipad Pro 10.5.

Reactions: Aerial West
Is anyone else finding it difficult to clamp this thing in place with the provided screw? I find it difficult to provide enough torque to keep it in place. I feel like there should be a rod or something through the screw to get a better grip and therefore screw it tighter. Mine is ok until I place my DroneWorld sun shade on it (which is pretty light). It then just flops down on my controller. So I tried using the center position of the clamp so that there was less angular force on the fulcrum point. Well, you can’t use a lanyard with it in this lower position.

I like the MavMount very much for my iPad mini even though the "wings" on the RC could handle it. I even carved out a place for it in my hard case:
What hard case are you using there I'm still looking for something with room for my mavic and 2 extra batteries a mavmount and iPad air.

Got this case from Monoprice. It's # 10621. It's 19x16x6. Other case sizes available. Quite happy with it. Built tough. Got it on sale at Xmas time for $29 (plus $18 for shipping to the east coast). Even with the shipping, it was a helluva deal. Spent a good amount of time figuring out how to lay out my stuff. The foam is "pick and pluck", i.e. precut and easy to customize.

just got my mavmount and so far so good. One question I have is what cable do you use? The stock cable is too short and the lightning cable for my ipad is long. Looking for a cable that is perfect length. FWIW I am using the Ipad Pro 10.5.
I use one that is about 12-14" long... works great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_