DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Max power issue error message

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dew point and the temperature being close to the same, flying in fog or overcast conditions. That is what the OP indicates in the screen cap. The air is near saturated with water at this point. Condensation can certainly develop in conditions like this, and with the temp at freezing - you mentioned 5c in another thread but this shows closer to 0c - I would think ice build up on the props/motor can certainly be possible.

Temperature is not the only factor.

I'm not an expert at all, but it's something to seriously consider.

[EDIT - Temp was about 2.5c, not 5c or 0c ... still cold...]

Dew point - Wikipedia

Yesterday someone asked you to provide the correct file - FLY088.DAT

Last edited:
I had max problems motors in Friday. And I was one of the owners that was lucky that has still proper mavic mini ready for flying, although it free fall from 120m.
But I had noticed, not just on this forum, but on dji forum too, and some other, there is exctually more and more posts about max motors problem, resulting in mavic mini free falling. I think that I read around 20 posts last 36 hours. Probably some of the owners that posts on several forums are the same incindents.
I remember, but it was still November, my mavic mini had motor max problem, he was hoovering in my flat(not first time that I used him like that in indoor) with those propeller guards, and it was really weird, because he start acting totaly crazy hitting walls, it was going for good 30 second, I had to take him in hands, so he didnt broke anything. To this day I was ABSOLUTLY SURE, that it was because some indoor air stream problems bouncing from walls and floor of him. But now I think thats just some glitch in software that occurs here and then...There is more and more owners of mini and the incidents are happening more often.

I had max problems motors in Friday. And I was one of the owners that was lucky that has still proper mavic mini ready for flying, although it free fall from 120m.
But I had noticed, not just on this forum, but on dji forum too, and some other, there is exctually more and more posts about max motors problem, resulting in mavic mini free falling. I think that I read around 20 posts last 36 hours. Probably some of the owners that posts on several forums are the same incindents.
I remember, but it was still November, my mavic mini had motor max problem, he was hoovering in my flat(not first time that I used him like that in indoor) with those propeller guards, and it was really weird, because he start acting totaly crazy hitting walls, it was going for good 30 second, I had to take him in hands, so he didnt broke anything. To this day I was ABSOLUTLY SURE, that it was because some indoor air stream problems bouncing from walls and floor of him. But now I think thats just some glitch in software that occurs here and then...There is more and more owners of mini and the incidents are happening more often.
That’s what I’m leaning towards. I don’t think all the firmware bugs have been quite worked out yet. Every day I look to see if there has been a new firmware and software release. I hope they identify this issue quickly

There is now another new thread started by OP on this same topic.... so continue this discussion here:
8FD30607-6146-439A-B6BC-2318F36F99A0.jpeg

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569