DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

May I impose on a Mavic 2 Pro "expert" ? Even DJI didn't know "wassup" with this

Skyler King III

Reactions
I was recently flying my M2P in Tripod mode, VERY SLOWLY going backwards about 1 foot off ground/water/weeds. two of the props touched some raspberry shoots (thing and very strong) I then hear "landing". Since itr was about 1 foot over weeds, it all happened very quickly. I went over to the Bird and ended my "shoot". When IU got home, I get what you see here in this Video. I cannort get past this. Suggestions please.What happened as seen in this YouTube Video

Anything I touch on the controll;er does not "fix" this, it keeps going back and forth to that DGI GO/GO4 screen that flies in on it's own and out. It says it thinks I'm trying to connect a Phantom 4 ! (so it says) I am NOT causing that screen to fly in and out. It does it repeatedly and randomly.

Reactions: cloneme
I would re-bind the smart controller to the AC.
You probably need to start the process by going into the Go4 app with the AC off.
Once the SC is in bind mode, start the AC and press the bind button GENTLY.

I tried to shoot so one coould see. Lights are all off completely.
That's a good point. No beeps either.
Perhaps firmware refresh with Assistant 2.
First though, take out the SD card and leave the battery out for a while. Shouldn't make a difference but you never know.

I would re-bind the smart controller to the AC.
You probably need to start the process by going into the Go4 app with the AC off.
Once the SC is in bind mode, start the AC and press the bind button GENTLY.
I did rebind exactly as you said. It says "success" or something like that. Then same white screen came, as before, shooting in and out,

That's a good point. No beeps either.
Perhaps firmware refresh with Assistant 2.
First though, take out the SD card and leave the battery out for a while. Shouldn't make a difference but you never know.
FWIW, SD card is/was out.

FWIW, SD card is/was out.
I connected to iMac and then tried to connecxt to Assistant 2. Assistant 2 didn't recognize connected aircraft...The USB connector animation kept showing connecting the USB plug. I turned a/c on and off, plugged and unplugged. No difference. Running iMAc with 10.14.4, latest Mojave

I was recently flying my M2P in Tripod mode, VERY SLOWLY going backwards about 1 foot off ground/water/weeds. two of the props touched some raspberry shoots (thing and very strong) I then hear "landing". Since itr was about 1 foot over weeds, it all happened very quickly. I went over to the Bird and ended my "shoot". When IU got home, I get what you see here in this Video. I cannort get past this. Suggestions please.What happened as seen in this YouTube Video

Anything I touch on the controll;er does not "fix" this, it keeps going back and forth to that DGI GO/GO4 screen that flies in on it's own and out. It says it thinks I'm trying to connect a Phantom 4 ! (so it says) I am NOT causing that screen to fly in and out. It does it repeatedly and randomly.
Have you tried hitting Enter Device?

Im thinking that the battery might have been compromised which could explain why you are not getting the Beep that that starts the computer program. Try another Battery , make sure its updated and see if you dont get that beep back.

Also seeing that you have the full skin make sure that something did not happen to it after the crash such as covering or restricting camera movement anything of that nature.

it says current version Phantom4
not connecting as Mavic...interesting, I will follow to see end results and why

Do you have another controller (friend?) that you could bind it to just to test and see how it reacts connected to another device?

I have similar problem with LG G5 connection.
Its says I'm trying connect DJI phantom 4.. not mavic 2..
Samsung s9 and Samsung Tablet can connect without any problem

I connected to iMac and then tried to connecxt to Assistant 2. Assistant 2 didn't recognize connected aircraft...The USB connector animation kept showing connecting the USB plug. I turned a/c on and off, plugged and unplugged. No difference. Running iMAc with 10.14.4, latest Mojave
Did you try to DJI assistant 2 for mavic. It is specifically for the Mavic 2 and has a file for Mac computers. I had issues with mine and was able to remedy them when i downloaded and used the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 on my MBP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax