DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

May I impose on a Mavic 2 Pro "expert" ? Even DJI didn't know "wassup" with this

Yes I use google translate with no issues. I was letting op know why it was in Japanese
I see. I thought you said the link was in Japanese and suggested Google translate to know which one to DL... although the app may also be in Japanese I guess.
Best of luck ... will follow outcome.

I was recently flying my M2P in Tripod mode, VERY SLOWLY going backwards about 1 foot off ground/water/weeds. two of the props touched some raspberry shoots (thing and very strong) I then hear "landing". Since itr was about 1 foot over weeds, it all happened very quickly. I went over to the Bird and ended my "shoot". When IU got home, I get what you see here in this Video. I cannort get past this. Suggestions please.What happened as seen in this YouTube Video

Anything I touch on the controll;er does not "fix" this, it keeps going back and forth to that DGI GO/GO4 screen that flies in on it's own and out. It says it thinks I'm trying to connect a Phantom 4 ! (so it says) I am NOT causing that screen to fly in and out. It does it repeatedly and randomly.
I can't help you with your problem, but I like your chequered paint job on your drone, how did you do that?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99