DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Meeting of The Waters - Amazon Rainforest - Brazil

roflyer

Reactions
Mavic over the Meeting of the waters of the rivers Negro (black) and Solimões (brown). They don't mix each other over many miles.

Filmed with my Mavic in the city of Manaus, AM - Brazil

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like it should be one of the 7 wonders of the World ! Never seen this before. Great footage.

Looks like it should be one of the 7 wonders of the World ! Never seen this before. Great footage.
Thank you very much! When you like to visit please, let me know! Many special places to fly here!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the video roflyer, I just shown my other half. We were there in Dec 2015 on a cruise, we did the trip on a small passenger boat to Meeting of the waters of the rivers Negro (black) and Solimões (brown). But from mavic point of view it gives it a distinctive view, not appreciated from the boat. We stayed two nights in Manaus, at the cruise port. Got to be honest it was a bit uneasy, later in the evening going around Manaus :eek:

Reactions: roflyer
Thanks for the video roflyer, I just shown my other half. We were there in Dec 2015 on a cruise, we did the trip on a small passenger boat to Meeting of the waters of the rivers Negro (black) and Solimões (brown). But from mavic point of view it gives it a distinctive view, not appreciated from the boat. We stayed two nights in Manaus, at the cruise port. Got to be honest it was a bit uneasy, later in the evening going around Manaus :eek:
I'm glad you visited Manaus and liked the video! I'm flying my Mavic over the most famous spots of Manaus and shortly I'll post a video. What happened in the evening? Too hot?? :) hope you got nice memories from this exquisite city!
All the best!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney