DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Meeting of The Waters - Amazon Rainforest - Brazil

Looks like it should be one of the 7 wonders of the World ! Never seen this before. Great footage.

Looks like it should be one of the 7 wonders of the World ! Never seen this before. Great footage.
Thank you very much! When you like to visit please, let me know! Many special places to fly here!!

Thanks for the video roflyer, I just shown my other half. We were there in Dec 2015 on a cruise, we did the trip on a small passenger boat to Meeting of the waters of the rivers Negro (black) and Solimões (brown). But from mavic point of view it gives it a distinctive view, not appreciated from the boat. We stayed two nights in Manaus, at the cruise port. Got to be honest it was a bit uneasy, later in the evening going around Manaus :eek:

Reactions: roflyer
Thanks for the video roflyer, I just shown my other half. We were there in Dec 2015 on a cruise, we did the trip on a small passenger boat to Meeting of the waters of the rivers Negro (black) and Solimões (brown). But from mavic point of view it gives it a distinctive view, not appreciated from the boat. We stayed two nights in Manaus, at the cruise port. Got to be honest it was a bit uneasy, later in the evening going around Manaus :eek:
I'm glad you visited Manaus and liked the video! I'm flying my Mavic over the most famous spots of Manaus and shortly I'll post a video. What happened in the evening? Too hot?? :) hope you got nice memories from this exquisite city!
All the best!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S