Join Us Now

Melagavi Lighthouse, Lake Vouliagmeni Loutraki Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
Melagavi Lighthouse, Lake Vouliagmeni Loutraki Greece

Cinematic version and waterfall sounds:

Lightroom capture 1 (1 of 1).jpg

Last edited:
Once again your video highlights Greece in beautiful fashion, the drone work is excellent , now I just need to see the City life , and Im wondering do you need to speak greek to function in that country?
A lot of people speak English especially in major cities. You'd be fine. Just have to be careful not to be taken advantage of in places when talking price for hotels, cabs etc, but other than that it is pretty good.
Very touristic country, you can visit easily, not necessary to speak the language.
If you were to visit France for example or Germany, they won't talk to you easily in English, and that could be an issue but Greece is welcoming.

Once again your video highlights Greece in beautiful fashion, the drone work is excellent , now I just need to see the City life , and Im wondering do you need to speak greek to function in that country?

Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words.. appreciated!
No, everywhere you can find someone to speak English

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Wonderful location and work you did! I’m curious as to what what equipment you used for drone, camera, editing. What was your elevation on takeoff and what distance range do you get with your equipment before you lose signal?

Wonderful location and work you did! I’m curious as to what what equipment you used for drone, camera, editing. What was your elevation on takeoff and what distance range do you get with your equipment before you lose signal?

Mavic 2 Pro
Editing: Filmora 9
elevation on takeoff on this video 30m from the sea
no signal lose at all

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member