DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Members YouTube channel's ( ONLY POST LINK NOTHING ELSE - NO Replies)

Hello Folks. My YouTube channel is all about bushcraft and wilderness survival in Northern latitudes. I personally am located in Alaska. Have just started using the Mavic Pro Platinum in the videos. The drone video recordings will probably never be a video by themselves on my channel but rather minor additions to my regular videos to hopefully give the videos a bit more "spice".

Far North Bushcraft And Survival

I've now uploaded 4 videos and produce a new one every month. Please like and subscribe to my channel

GKG Imaging

My latest video, TOP * EAGLE shows an Australian Wedge Tail Eagle take out my old Mavic Pro while filming "The Flinders"

Reactions: Drone UK
Here my channel that I have had for a couple of years now. It is related to my fishing adventures fly and ice fishing and posting some good Rocky Mountain shots in Colorado.

Colorado Fisher

On the phantom forum we have a thread where members can list their channels. I can't find a similar one here, so here it is

Post channel name and URL to your YouTube channel related to drone footage.

Thanks

This is great support, hope some of you check out my page and find value/inspiration on my content (mostly travel) feel free to critique and share if you like! I enjoy the feedback

Sebastian Moreno

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13