DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mental shock

There is that learning curve when using quick shots , and the thing you learn fast is not to use it unless you have unlimited amount of space . What nice about this is you will learn even quicker to never depend on the Sensors or active tracking,

So two lessons learned 1 bird , That is Par for the course .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.

@iglou7 ARRHH the dreaded tree number one enemy of all things that fly
what makes it worse is the fact that they usually come off best in the encounter
dont beat yourself up too much ,occupational hazard ,hope you are back in the air soon
was there much damage to the drone

There is that learning curve when using quick shots , and the thing you learn fast is not to use it unless you have unlimited amount of space . What nice about this is you will learn even quicker to never depend on the Sensors or active tracking,

So two lessons learned 1 bird , That is Par for the course .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.
I actually turn my sensors off when flying. I don't want to depend on them whatsoever. If you do, you will eventually crash your drone. I learned my lesson too. The drone companies boast about this technology, but it only gives a false sense of security.

@iglou7 ARRHH the dreaded tree number one enemy of all things that fly
what makes it worse is the fact that they usually come off best in the encounter
dont beat yourself up too much ,occupational hazard ,hope you are back in the air soon
was there much damage to the drone
it was a total loss :-(

• Sad
Reactions: old man mavic
@iglou7 ,sorry to hear that ,that's a bummer

Reactions: iglou7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads