DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Metro Vancouver BC Canada Pilots

From poco. Let's figure out places to fly and meetup

I'm going to be in Bremerton, WA in July, and was thinking of driving up to Vancouver for a day trip.
Are there restrictions for Mavic Pilots coming over from the US?

I'm going to be in Bremerton, WA in July, and was thinking of driving up to Vancouver for a day trip.
Are there restrictions for Mavic Pilots coming over from the US?

Yes, you cannot fly your drone here unless you are in the middle of nowhere or take your chance.

From Poco Tri city area. Need help finding discreet places and times to fly. Anyone up for a coffee and drone talk? GIve me a shout!!

Hello Everyone. New pilot here!
Excited about the new implementation of the revised "proposed drone laws". https://www.tc.gc.ca/media/documents/ca-opssvs/Flying_for_fun_EN-V6.pdf

Just got my Mavic Pro fly more package.
Where do you guys like to fly around the lower mainland? Tri-city areas preferred.

Also wondering has anyone been cited by the city or received police infractions? From what I gathered, they legally cannot do anything unless you fly into a restriction zone such as the airport, or no fly zones, "prisons, etc" for any UAV, and the rest of these "proposed laws" are actually guidelines. Can someone clarify this for me with real experience or facts. So I don't have any future headaches.

Lastly, what is your favorite mod or small accessories you found to be useful. Thanks Guys!

- Cleared for Take Off

Tri cities eh? We should meet up for coffee cause I live there and theres alot to discuss. PM me if interested.

My mavic pro fav accessories are my robotech skin, sunhoods, 5 in 1 charger and hardshell cases. Another good mention would be my waterproof hardcase.

Checking in from Abbotsford, just got my Mavic 5 days ago. Still haven't flown it, hard to find a legal place haha!

Hello to all Lower Mainland pilots out there!

This thread is for meet and greet of pilots from the Lower Mainland - Metro Vancouver.
Wish to have a main place where all pilots in this area can say a quick hello, so we all know who's around.
Postings for new meetings are welcome.
Remember, this is designed for creating a circle of Mavic friends in the area and setting up gatherings in the future.
Hope you get the idea and we'll create a community!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000