DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MIA Mavic

Reactions
So, my Mavic was flying at 400 ft and slowed down to a crawl. It was then hovering and i couldn't control it. It then vanished and I cannot find it. The flight record just stops with it at 400 ft - 68% battery.

Any thoughts?

So, my Mavic was flying at 400 ft and slowed down to a crawl. It was then hovering and i couldn't control it. It then vanished and I cannot find it. The flight record just stops with it at 400 ft - 68% battery.

Any thoughts?

What does find drone on the app say ?

Any thoughts?
Please upload the log.

So I see a lot of issues here, all pilot error.

The first issue is you ignored your weak signal warning and pushed your drone further into an interference zone. The second issue is you never checked for windy conditions. The drone was fighting strong winds. You never lost control of it, you let go of the sticks, so the drone drifted around until it completely disconnected from the RC due to interference.

Considering the winds it was going up against, I would assume it isn't able to RTH. It probably got blown off course, on the way back. I can't possibly predict where it ended up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom