DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Miami and the Keys Vacation 2020 Mavic Mini

Thanks.... Now you make me want to go back.

Reactions: nhgill960
Hey guys,

This is my most recent video. I hope you enjoy.

(P.S. I accidentally put the channel card too early and don’t know how to change it[emoji23])

Noah:

1st-re: channel card too early- yes, it blocked our view of the ending. Why don't you just delete it from You Tube and re-submit it to show up later to towards the end?

As far as your video, it was wonderful. I loved your clips, smooth flying, and editing. My small critique would be that I was struck by the amount of BLUE (?cyan) throughout the film. If possible, could you move the temperature slider a bit to the right to remove the blueness? Did you have any worries about flying over the 7 Mile Bridge?

I just submitted a Key Largo video two days ago to this forum. Hope you had a chance to see it. I will not submit here to avoid crashing your presentation. If you want I can send it privately in conversation mode.

Dale
Miami

Noah:

1st-re: channel card too early- yes, it blocked our view of the ending. Why don't you just delete it from You Tube and re-submit it to show up later to towards the end?

As far as your video, it was wonderful. I loved your clips, smooth flying, and editing. My small critique would be that I was struck by the amount of BLUE (?cyan) throughout the film. If possible, could you move the temperature slider a bit to the right to remove the blueness? Did you have any worries about flying over the 7 Mile Bridge?

I just submitted a Key Largo video two days ago to this forum. Hope you had a chance to see it. I will not submit here to avoid crashing your presentation. If you want I can send it privately in conversation mode.

Dale
Miami

Will do on deleting and resubmitting. I hadn’t thought of that. Also, I didn’t even notice the blue issue. I’m very new to color grading, and to me it looked like it worked[emoji23] thanks for the tip. Also, I did have a bit of worries over the 7 mile bridge, but I was confident in my mini. Thanks for the help!

Hi, I enjoeyed your video very much, nice and smooth flights. Amazing region! One remark. You should have put the fantastic sunset timelapse at the end of the video [emoji6]
cheers Paul

I’ll remember that. Next time maybe I’ll do a sunrise at the beginning and a sunset at the end. Thanks!

I’ll remember that. Next time maybe I’ll do a sunrise at the beginning and a sunset at the end. Thanks!
That, my friend, would be a very long day for you! You would have to get to the keys before sun-up (about 5:49AM today) and stay past sundown (about 7PM). That is 11 hours. An idea plan would be an overnight stay! Here are few shots. Stay at the Marriott. Sunset-Key Largo.jpgSunset-Marriott Hotel-Key Largo.jpg

Reactions: Thomas B
That, my friend, would be a very long day for you! You would have to get to the keys before sun-up (about 5:49AM today) and stay past sundown (about 7PM). That is 11 hours. An idea plan would be an overnight stay! Here are few shots. Stay at the Marriott. View attachment 122547View attachment 122548

Wow, those are great pictures! If I’m ever in the keys again I’ll try to get those shots.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31