DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miami at Daybreak

I enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing! I used to live in Miami - it's a beautiful city! I recognized a couple of locations.

I enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing! I used to live in Miami - it's a beautiful city! I recognized a couple of locations.
thanks- it is a beautiful city

Sweet....thanks for sharing~
So glad you liked it. Amazingly, the photography (drone shots and timelapse sequences) took many days and hours, and the editing took 4 hours on Adobe Premiere Pro for that 1:59 minute clip! But so much fun throughout it all.

Reactions: DDS
Very well done! Especially loved the time lapse with sunrise colors of the city.
Thanks Tom- can't wait to get out to your back yard in April for my trip to Monument Valley, Moab, Enchantment, and all the red rock scenery. Hope to get some great footage and send out through various forums such as Mavic Pilots, LRTimelapse Forum showcase, etc.

Reactions: Thomas B
Wow Dale,

I recall a few months back were u were asking about editing software...Hats off to you as u really getting good at this seems to me your a pro!

Reactions: Lifestrider
Wow Dale,

I recall a few months back were u were asking about editing software...Hats off to you as u really getting good at this seems to me your a pro!
Thanks for the compliments.

I did a week-end workshop by flying down my teacher from D.C. area to Miami, and we sat at my computer for 3 days except for meals, and he taught me Adobe Premier Pro basics. He stayed in our home, my wife talked his ears off, and we bonded with him too. I saw his work on line and was blown away by his work.I am not naming him here to save his privacy. It was he who offered to fly down. Much better than flying up to his area and staying in a motel, renting a car, etc. I am FAR from a pro however. You can check out my recent videos at www.vimeo.com/user14373767

Reactions: DDS
Thanks Tom- can't wait to get out to your back yard in April for my trip to Monument Valley, Moab, Enchantment, and all the red rock scenery. Hope to get some great footage and send out through various forums such as Mavic Pilots, LRTimelapse Forum showcase, etc.
Dale... you probably know this... but you’ll have to arrange for a Native American guide for the Mo unenthusiastic Valley trip.

Dale... you probably know this... but you’ll have to arrange for a Native American guide for the Mo unenthusiastic Valley trip.
No- you've really got me now. I Googled this term and found stuff in Missouri but nothing else. Can you please elaborate? I had a Navajo guide for the Antelope Canyon and am familiar with that, but don;'t know about Indian guide for Monument Valley. I understand that I cannot fly in the park but hope to find some scenic areas, including areas you previously wrote to me about. Beside flying, I will be also anxious to do sunrise and sunset and astro photos, which are not a problem at all for photo restrictions.

Reactions: Thomas B
No- you've really got me now. I Googled this term and found stuff in Missouri but nothing else. Can you please elaborate? I had a Navajo guide for the Antelope Canyon and am familiar with that, but don;'t know about Indian guide for Monument Valley. I understand that I cannot fly in the park but hope to find some scenic areas, including areas you previously wrote to me about. Beside flying, I will be also anxious to do sunrise and sunset and astro photos, which are not a problem at all for photo restrictions.
Here’s a link... lots of options but other than self driving the main 17 mile road (dirt road, bumpy, and only covers half the park at best. Here’s a link to get you started... lots of info current as of 12/2019.

Thanks for the time you put into making this piece. I’ve vacationed there a couple times and also left on a few cruises too. I always loved the way the city is laid out.

Thanks for the time you put into making this piece. I’ve vacationed there a couple times and also left on a few cruises too. I always loved the way the city is laid out.
Thank you reaperman! Filming and editing are a great release, s hobby, and a relaxation process. The site where these clips were filmed are in a city park which is now closed for the quarantine!!! I have no access whatsoever to the water views until this crisis is over. I cam looking for other venues to film but we are under a "stay home" watch except for essentials. Being from Minnesota, your are indeed fortunate to have so much beauty available to film. I spent my childhood in Chicago and every summer in Ely, Minnesota.

Thank you reaperman! Filming and editing are a great release, s hobby, and a relaxation process. The site where these clips were filmed are in a city park which is now closed for the quarantine!!! I have no access whatsoever to the water views until this crisis is over. I cam looking for other venues to film but we are under a "stay home" watch except for essentials. Being from Minnesota, your are indeed fortunate to have so much beauty available to film. I spent my childhood in Chicago and every summer in Ely, Minnesota.

Ely, the iron range! An interesting area indeed with many lakes and natural beauty. Its been a few years since I've been up that way. But now that its fresh in my mind I need to put it on my to-do list. But I'll let the snow melt and lakes thaw first. I'd have to guess most lakes still have at least 2 feet of ice cover yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78