DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Middle frame replacement: local repair shop or send to DJI

hammick

Reactions
My friend crashed his MP into a tree. One of the back legs is broken and the other one seems rickety. The support stop is bent. Not sure if those can be replaced individually or if it needs a complete middle frame.

Anyone used a repair shop in Kansas City or recommend a good shop for mail in service? I'm guessing DJI would charge close to what a new drone costs.

My friend crashed his MP into a tree. One of the back legs is broken and the other one seems rickety. The support stop is bent. Not sure if those can be replaced individually or if it needs a complete middle frame.

Anyone used a repair shop in Kansas City or recommend a good shop for mail in service? I'm guessing DJI would charge close to what a new drone costs.

I fix Mavics every day. Sending the OP a PM.

@Thunderdrones here can help.

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78