DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2. Flight altitude restricted. Log in or go to real-name authentication.

Did this two times to me on iOS, both times I plugged the remote into the iPhone BEFORE turning the remote on, don’t do that, try turning the remote on then plug in your device! Worked for me
Will test that out today and let you know.
thank you!

Smart controller is doing the same thing. It was working fine, now restricted to 98ft in altitude. The lack of DJI support with this issue is amazingly poor. I haven't received any good advice from their tech support and they act like they never heard of this issue. I should have bought a cheap Parrot at this point.

Reactions: maggior
After trying everything i’m finally giving up.
the only way to use the drone is in airplane mode, and i will continue to use like that.
My support case was closed and they told me they can’t help. After providing logs, screenshots and talking to 5 different techs they decided to ask me to ship the drone back to China on my expense and don’t provide a loaner drone in the meantime. Also because I live in Thailand and the customs laws are strict, they can’t guarantee they can send it back.
I think they lost their minds when the last brain cell they had got Covid and died. This Company is insane.
I sent them this thread and told them other people have this issue, but they deny it and say my product is defective. But at the same time refuse to replace or repair it in country. The drone was purchased here and they should be able to service it here, thats what real companies do, but not this Chinese piece of ****.
Best of luck everyone, but i think were just scrued for now.

I have a Mavic Air 2 with the same issue. And i have not yet found a fix for this. Desperate for a fix i have to find out if some of you have this same issue.
On the main page in the top left corner it states the location of the drone (correctly) and behind it (Altitude Zone) .

When i press the green icon it brings up the full map on my screen.
The position of the drone is marked with a blue dot and it confirms the real location.
On the top of the screen it says "Bjugn" which correctly is where i am located.

Then i press the button to locate my position which looks like a bullseye.
The text on the top of my map now states "Tacheng Prefecture" even though the blue dot still remains in the same place as it was and is correctly placed.

I am not situated in the tacheng prefecture and i would guess that there could be a limitation for height and range at that place.

Might this be related to my problems? Any of you have this same issue?

I have the same problem, using iPhone 12 Pro and have a Mavic Air 2S, bought yesterday. Airplane mode trick works for me as well, but anybody found a permanent fix yet?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078