Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Postponed???

The video thumbnail is new, right?

Attachments

• D71C819F-0AD7-47F8-ACF6-B45A405B319A.jpeg
    D71C819F-0AD7-47F8-ACF6-B45A405B319A.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 17
I didn't take in the whole video, but the young gentleman did look somewhat like the banjo player in the movie "Deliverance" many years ago.
I have that bit of music recorded on cassette. It was my alarm call and still is but I can't hear it any more, lol

Reactions: Ned Bogan
WOW....if this guy gets this upset over the delay of a Drone being released I really pity him if something major happens in his life!

He really looks like he was going to start crying!

• Haha
Reactions: RoryG
WOW....if this guy gets this upset over the delay of a Drone being released I really pity him if something major happens in his life!

He really looks like he was going to start crying!
lmao

I am not sure what this means but check this out:

Why is this guy so sad?? I’m excited for this drone but I’m not going to fall to the ground and scream if I hear it’s delayed. Also he speaks so slowly. Video 2/10

Sad… posted my Mini 2 on the market because of future Mini 3. Hope this drone is released soon🤞

Where is the DJI link that says a Mini 3 even exists?

Reactions: Chaosrider
China has all but shutdown manufacturing and shipping on account of Covid. Who knows when they'll be up and running again. The mini 3 could be delayed for weeks or months?

"China has all but shutdown manufacturing and shipping on account of Covid."

That's a bit of an overstatement, isn't it? There are shutdowns but only localized ones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54