DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 MINI CUBED - MINI COOPER atop MINI HQ - captured with a DJI MINI3 Pro

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Plant Oxford at Cowley is the home of the MINI Hatchback, known as MINI HQ to MINI Enthusiasts - of which I am one! At one time there were 3 separate MINI atop the office buildings, but now just a lone MINI Hatchback in Chill Red and White.

As I was in Oxford for the week and had some wonderful post-sunset light in the sky I just had to see if I could capture the MINI - which I think I did...

Nice work. My daughter and her family lived near Oxford for about 3 years, and while visiting them we took the tour of the MINI factory - amazing. You could eat off the floor there. Thanks for posting.

Plant Oxford at Cowley is the home of the MINI Hatchback, known as MINI HQ to MINI Enthusiasts - of which I am one! At one time there were 3 separate MINI atop the office buildings, but now just a lone MINI Hatchback in Chill Red and White.

As I was in Oxford for the week and had some wonderful post-sunset light in the sky I just had to see if I could capture the MINI - which I think I did...

Very nice evening video. Must have been quite cold with steam rising from the lights.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nice evening video. Must have been quite cold with steam rising from the lights.
Think the steam was from a vent at the back, although it was about 3C, so cold indeed...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_