DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini in boot loop

Mini is in boop loop after firmware update that was not completed.
Try to use the PC but it disconnect every time after boops.
Contact DJI and describe that issue...not sounding good. :( You should be able to use Asst 2. to refresh firmware, if it won't connect Then either you have wrong Asst. 2, Driver issue or just a bad Aircraft.

Reactions: gope_73
Also you could try updating the firmware using DJI Fly.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After tried the update using the dji flyapp I notice that the update starts at 40 % and after 47% the app says that lost the connection with the aircraft

Last edited:
After tried the update using the dji flyapp I notice that the update starts at 40 % and after 47% the app says that lost the connection with the aircraft

Try running the dji assistant 2 usb drivers again, the are in the file path circled in red. Then run the batch file depending on if you have 32bit or 64bit windows

1612652868578.png

My problem is that the drone do not stay on enough time to be connected to the PC ( I can see the drone connect but when trying to read the firmware installed it disconnect ) or to keep connection to the fly app.

My problem is that the drone do not stay on enough time to be connected to the PC ( I can see the drone connect but when trying to read the firmware installed it disconnect ) or to keep connection to the fly app.

So your mini keeps turning off ?
Is the battery fully charged, do you have a faulty battery ?

Welcome to the forum.

I would contact DJI with the problem.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archanut