DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini3 Pro Arrived... wow

abruzzopat

Reactions
Sorry for those still waiting. I ordered on 5/10 and it arrived today. I've only charged, upgraded and done test flights, so I'll come back with test shots.

Initial impressions:

1. Seems bigger than the other minis, but weighs the same. Big propellers!
2. Very different look and feel in the hands. Seems more imposing somehow.
3. Super quiet! I've read this is just the sound pitch and not actual db, but it really is quiet to my ear. Like when it's overhead 20 meters it's silent.
4. New controller is light and feels great in the hands. Very crisp screen. Love not using the phone anymore.
5. Obstacle avoidance works well... i tried to clip treetops and it stopped me in normal mode... nice

So far, A+++!

Mine arrived yesterday. Charging the battery seemed interminable. Also topped off the controller, which was partially charged. All updated software installed. Took it up once - silky smooth and the telephoto lens is great. Will do some more flying this afternoon if the weather cooperates, but I am liking this thing.

Mine arrived yesterday. Charging the battery seemed interminable. Also topped off the controller, which was partially charged. All updated software installed. Took it up once - silky smooth and the telephoto lens is great. Will do some more flying this afternoon if the weather cooperates, but I am liking this thing.
Telephoto lens?! Or is that digital zoom? Pretty sure the Mini3 only has 1 wide angle 24mm equivalent lens .

Telephoto lens?! Or is that digital zoom? Pretty sure the Mini3 only has 1 wide angle 24mm equivalent lens .
My error. It is a digital zoom. That was not available on any drone I had before and I found it useful. Have not dragged any photos into the computer yet, so the clarity and quality are still up in the air, so to speak.

Reactions: Torque and scro

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure