DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miracle Blades for Mavic (Platinum)

Just flying with less noise is nice, less likely a drone shoot down looney will notice because you happen to pass over his house.

I'm living in rural France, where hunting season is about to begin. I live in a community where about 15% of the population are registered hunters and In a matter of weeks this area will be swarming with guys complaining of an absence of game. A drone would be too tempting for many. Last year I kept mine on the ground much more than I'd've liked.

Reactions: Nikon1 and cderoche
I'm living in rural France, where hunting season is about to begin. I live in a community where about 15% of the population are registered hunters and In a matter of weeks this area will be swarming with guys complaining of an absence of game. A drone would be too tempting for many. Last year I kept mine on the ground much more than I'd've liked.

You could always fly higher and faster... Thumbswayup

Places offering pre orders, read that America will get props 2 weeks before UK and drone 5 days before

Screenshot_20170904-142320.png Screenshot_20170904-142409.png

Not being rude or trying to annoy anyone but I can't believe the number of people that don't know one of the main parts in an rc aircraft... an ESC .. Electronic Speed Controller.
Surely people should be understanding each part of a system theyre flying in the air..especially after spending many hundreds of £ € $ on it... should take the time too learn about it before flying around.

I like this platinum upgrade but can't see it's really that much better then the original. They said 27mins but u only get about 25 really so be good too see if this one really does fly for 30mins in perfect conditions. If it does I consider upgrading as the noise decrease is also a bonus for those covert missions we sometimws have to do...
No need to be patronising - there's no reason to know what ESC is just because you fly a drone. In places like this - no question should be a silly one. People come here to learn as well.

No need to be patronising - there's no reason to know what ESC is just because you fly a drone. In places like this - no question should be a silly one. People come here to learn as well.
Exactly! How many people drive cars proficiently - even expertly - yet wouldn't know the difference between a crankshaft and a con-rod.

Reactions: moonlitnite
Its when dji have told them they will get them by, they will distribute to China then America then the rest of the world depending on size of order, they haven't officially released them yet or the new mavic, its pre orders only for a couple of weeks

Exactly! How many people drive cars proficiently - even expertly - yet wouldn't know the difference between a crankshaft and a con-rod.

Even if most people knew what ESC meant, knowing that and how to repair and replace it is a whole other story. Most Mavic owners I'm sure just wanted a good drone that just works, turn the key and go. That's why they spent a grand. Kinda like a new Mercedes or Ferrari owner. I'm sure that guy doesn't do his own oil changes. May not even know how to check the oil :). Otherwise, they'd all go to Horizon Hobby and piecemeal together something that doesn't fly as straight and has far less safety features and a lesser camera for far less $$$. On the other hand, you would learn about the "guts" of it too ;)

Have you tried to return it to whomever you bought it from? If it’s still “not activated” it’s still in a new condition.

As @Advexure is supposed to get them 6 weeks before heliguy I thought I would see what the postage to the UK would be like considering the size and weight
Didn't expect it to be quite so high

Screenshot_20170905-031552.png

As @Advexure is supposed to get them 6 weeks before heliguy I thought I would see what the postage to the UK would be like considering the size and weight
Didn't expect it to be quite so high

View attachment 21197

Shoot us a PM or email. For some reason USPS options aren't showing for you which will be much more reasonable. Sorry for any inconvenience.

If you had 4 feet, would you only buy 2 shoes?
I thought I read somewhere that the blades on the front were the ones that made the most noise thus only those two needed to be replaced.
Obviously I'm wrong in my assertion.

I thought I read somewhere that the blades on the front were the ones that made the most noise thus only those two needed to be replaced.
Obviously I'm wrong in my assertion.

That would be a cool test, I'm still ordering all 4 but I'll try using only the front 2 newer style blades and the old style in the back at first.

Reactions: marklyn
What I'd love to see is one of the major battery manufacturers come out with a some sort of super capacity quick charging lipo pack, 60+ minutes flight time, and maybe less than 30 minute charge time, less fire potential, and more charge cycles.

Of course when they do, they'll be on sale for the low price of $199.99 per pack :eek:
They are already, they have discovered by adding diamond dust/particles to the lithium they can use more pure lithium there by increasing the amount of energy it can store and still be more stable and also able to be fast charged. They found that the diamond particles stop the lithium from forming spears or sharp platelets called dendrites that short between cells that cause cell interactions and fire.
At present all lithium polymer cells only contain less than 50% lithium, rest is a polymer to hold the lithium in stability and this restricts the amount of energy the lithium can hold. By using diamond particles they can increase battery to near 100% lithium and therby double the energy and stability.
Something to look forward to in near future. Lithium diamond batterys.

Last edited:
They are already, they have discovered by adding diamond dust/particles to the lithium they can use more pure lithium there by increasing the amount of energy it can store and still be more stable and also able to be fast charged. They found that the diamond particles stop the lithium from forming spears or sharp platelets called dendrites that short between cells that cause cell interactions and fire.
At present all lithium polymer cells only contain less than 50% lithium, rest is a polymer to hold the lithium in stability and this restricts the amount of energy the lithium can hold. By using diamond particles they can increase battery to near 100% lithium and therby double the energy and stability.
Something to look forward to in near future. Lithium diamond batterys.

They make a near 60 minute pack for the Mavic I'm definitely upgrading to something like this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk