DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing intelligent settings

lildevilx

Reactions
Hi guys
I took the mavic out today and was going to try out the active track in the snow but for what ever reason the button for it is missing. Any idea what I need to do to grt it back? Thanks!
15a568e4981ce6885865a5c84bfd92a1.jpg

As screen shot of what I have.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Hi guys
I took the mavic out today and was going to try out the active track in the snow but for what ever reason the button for it is missing. Any idea what I need to do to grt it back? Thanks!
15a568e4981ce6885865a5c84bfd92a1.jpg

As screen shot of what I have.

Is your option for intelligent flight controls turned on? Are you sure that your not in in beginner mode?
Sometimes when the Go App updates, it can reset many of your old settings.
Double check your settings. If it is still not there, then you may have to reinstall the Go App. Good luck.

Is your option for intelligent flight controls turned on? Are you sure that your not in in beginner mode?
Sometimes when the Go App updates, it can reset many of your old settings.
Double check your settings. If it is still not there, then you may have to reinstall the Go App. Good luck.
I had it yesterday.... So not really sure.. my phone has it in the wifi mode. Just not the RC mode...
Didn't find any settings enabling it. Tho beginner mode is off
001a5d5766d3bce2503753b128468930.jpg

I had it yesterday.... So not really sure.. my phone has it in the wifi mode. Just not the RC mode...
Didn't find any settings enabling it. Tho beginner mode is off
001a5d5766d3bce2503753b128468930.jpg

It's possible that the app has glitched on you. I would suggest that you sync your flight records and reinstall the Go App.
Let us know how it go's.
Good luck,, BB..

So the switch on the right side of the remote is off?
Well I felt retarded... I didn't know the remote default back normal mode when you turn with the sports mode switch on....
So that was the only problem, thanks!

Don't feel retarded! that's a bad word. I would just say misinformed without experience. Just kidding! Glad you got it sorted out. Happy flying. BB..

Well I felt retarded... I didn't know the remote default back normal mode when you turn with the sports mode switch on....
So that was the only problem, thanks!

Figured that was your problem. I had the same issue a few weeks ago!

Turn off the sport mode switch

Hate to bring up an old thread, but this one saved me. Been racking my brain as to why the remote control icon disappeared from my home screen, and I could not change flight modes. Apparently, the sport mode switch on the side of the remote was turned on, accidentally, disabling these features.

Thanks for the help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee