DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Modded Mav Pro checking in

Christianpeso

Reactions
Hello everyone!

Just checking in and saying what's up. Been flying for about 3 months now. Love this new hobby!

Currently I am flying a Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom(both with speed mods) with Master Airscrew props, a Mavic Mini, and the original Mavic Pro modded out with no NFZ, no altitude limit, speed mods, with Master Airscrew props. Also have an Autel Evo.

Looking to learn more from everyone on here, and if anyone has any questions regarding a modded Mavic Pro, ask away??

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum Christianpeso . . .

You are an asset with your knowledge and abilities. I'm sure many will lean on you for advise. If they reach out to you (surely) assist them.

https://mavicpilots.com/members/dirkclod.5/ posted "Community Rules". In particular 15 and 16 that support current FAA rules and guidelines in the USA. Take a look at those when you get a chance.

We are happy to have you. Have fun, fly safe!

Hello everyone!

Just checking in and saying what's up. Been flying for about 3 months now. Love this new hobby!

Currently I am flying a Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom(both with speed mods) with Master Airscrew props, a Mavic Mini, and the original Mavic Pro modded out with no NFZ, no altitude limit, speed mods, with Master Airscrew props. Also have an Autel Evo.

Looking to learn more from everyone on here, and if anyone has any questions regarding a modded Mavic Pro, ask away??

Thanks everyone!
Hello and welcome. I have a Mavic 2 Pro. So you have a DMG of DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.3 you can share?

Hello and welcome. I have a Mavic 2 Pro. So you have a DMG of DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.3 you can share?

The best version for modding is 1.1.2. The link below is a zip file that has both an exe for Windows and a pkg for MacOS. Heads up, the pkg might throw a virus warning if downloaded on Windows 10, at least that is what it did for me. Its a known thing after researching that issue.

Welcome to the forum! Please don't take this the wrong way, my intent is not to me sarcastic or rude, I'm honestly curious, but why all the speed mods, and prop upgrades? Especially for a type of RC aircraft you really don't fly, you just kinda tell it where to go.

The best version for modding is 1.1.2. The link below is a zip file that has both an exe for Windows and a pkg for MacOS. Heads up, the pkg might throw a virus warning if downloaded on Windows 10, at least that is what it did for me. Its a known thing after researching that issue.

Thanks Christianpeso! I did not realize v1.1.2 was the best for moding.

Welcome to the forum! Please don't take this the wrong way, my intent is not to me sarcastic or rude, I'm honestly curious, but why all the speed mods, and prop upgrades? Especially for a type of RC aircraft you really don't fly, you just kinda tell it where to go.
Thanks and no offense taken. I don't mod to break FAA rules just to do stupid stuff that endangers the public. I only wish to stop the constant wind warnings and give my Mavic a little more top end speed, so I can get to my farm crops quicker to start monitoring them, thereby saving battery life. I live out in wide open spaces, so I feel this is safe for my needs. If I don't like the modes, I'll return to default settings. You are quite right, this thing fly's itself. I am open to better ideas to accomplish my goals.

So what is the value to rid myself of the wind warnings? The Big Wind Level 1 settings are gone now. only possible new setting is: "Wind_anti_intensitylg_config_control_wind_anti_intensity" and the value is a stock 60

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum, search and then ask. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum, search and then ask. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.
Very helpful. Maybe I did search. So I am asking. Your answer is useless. I'll go somewhere else for what I'm looking for....

I guess you kind of answered why I have mines modded. It's because I don't let it fly itself. I like to be in control and I fly it like it's a fpv drone. I am not a photographer or a videographer. I fly because it's just fun!? The faster speeds make a world of a difference! If you have not flown the Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom with increased speed, you honestly do not know what you are missing! A vertical take off speed and descent speed of 20+mph will have you never wanting to go back to the stock speeds ??

As for the props, they just give me a chance to change the look of the drone. Not to mention the drone is running at a lower octave so it just sounds better to me. They hover extremely stable!

I also increase the sensitivity of the controls to react/move as fast as possible. I also changed out the Tripod mode option for ATTI mode, just to give me a different flying experience when I want one.

It's tons of fun my friend! It's worth trying and it's totally free to do with the older version of the DJI application.

So what is the value to rid myself of the wind warnings? The Big Wind Level 1 settings are gone now. only possible new setting is: "Wind_anti_intensitylg_config_control_wind_anti_intensity" and the value is a stock 60

Not sure if you can remove the wind warnings on the Mavic 2s. I have not tried. I have done it on my Mavic 1 Pro and the parameters were:
g_config_air_est_big_wind_level1
g_config_air_est_big_wind_level2

You set both of those to 25 and that eliminates the wind warnings. But as I stated, this is on the original Mavic Pro 1. That parameter might not even be there for the 2. I'm on my phone now and not around my drone so I can not look.

Hi Christianpeso!

Speed is fun indeed. I fly jets for a living, so know what you mean about manual flying. I'll keep the props in mind. Got only one wind warning yesterday with the "Wind_anti_intensitylg_config_control_wind_anti_intensity" and the value is a stock 60; set to 20. I'll try 10 next to test. I my try rollback version on DJI to see if the old settings are there also. Happy Flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf