DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Money back from DJI

paul242

Reactions
I just received an email from DJI giving me $1.29USD off my next purchase! I thought it was spam initially but it is from DJI. Not sure why I got it.I've only bought DJI Refresh from them. Browsing a Mavic 2..... (sarcasm)

Attachments

• Snap 2019-12-29 at 15.19.00.png
    Snap 2019-12-29 at 15.19.00.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: FASTFJR
Yea, I got one for 39 cents not long ago!!

I just received an email from DJI giving me $1.29USD off my next purchase! I thought it was spam initially but it is from DJI. Not sure why I got it.I've only bought DJI Refresh from them. Browsing a Mavic 2..... (sarcasm)

If you want to make some real money from DJI join the DJI Affiliate program. It's easy and free. To date I've and a little under $300

Reactions: TheRock

I got one too! I just got $1.39 and my total account balance is now up to $3.39. Might be time to order that Inspire I’ve been eyeing. That extra cash really brings the price within reach!

• Haha
Reactions: Shon
wow very generous

Btw instead of saving $1.22 today is the last day for 15% off sitewide

Keep in mind Holiday rebates from dji going back up Jan 2nd
Example
M2P- Todays Price $1379 Price Jan 2nd -$1729

Also our Exclusive form 15% Coupon Ends Tonight "mavicpilots2019"

Happy New year

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Maybe you’re supplying some good intel to the Chinese government and they want to reward you.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB