DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Moonrise/Sunset Last Night

View attachment 153104
Lake Stevens, WA. Mt. Pilchuck on L. Pano shot RAW manual, processed and stitched in ACR.
This a beautiful shot. In my opinion only, It could be enhanced by opening the foreground a bit, especially to the left side of the image. There is nothing more satisfying than to manually shoot and process panos with Adobe Camera RAW. So much better than the inbuilt product rom DJI.

Thanks for the comment Dale. You and I often seem to agree to disagree on this subject. As you can see this is after sunset, so pretty dark. The right side is lighter because it is toward the sun. I feel that this processing is more realistic. In this case I wanted the focus on the sky and the lake, not the houses and town.

Thanks for the comment Dale. You and I often seem to agree to disagree on this subject. As you can see this is after sunset, so pretty dark. The right side is lighter because it is toward the sun. I feel that this processing is more realistic. In this case I wanted the focus on the sky and the lake, not the houses and town.
Yes- I guess it is only a matter of different tastes! Since Adobe released the masking tool, I now understand masking better than ever before, which for me At age 84, since Adobe Photoshop CC 1.0! (???1970's???). I try to rescue the foregrounds a bit and still leave the viewer with a sense of the foreground rather than it being blacked out. I try not to overdo it and make it look like daylight.

Dale

very nicely done! I'd be interested in how many frames you used for the entire image?

I do all panos exactly the same. Manual, RAW, ACR

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS