DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 More Ocean, Surfing, Waves and a Sandbar on Oahu's North Shore with a Soundtrack

Reactions
HI Everyone,

Thanks for checking out the last videos we posted up. We are greatly encouraged that people like the footage and music.

This video is from footage of the other weekend.

I didn't know this at the time but a great big sandbar opens up when the conditions (waves, direction, wind etc) all match up and create an oasis for people to play on safely even with large crushing surf.
We had a great time filming and enjoying the space with the community.
We went back the next weekend and all traces of it were gone along with all the people. Hopefully it appears again soon!
Still wanted to share this beautiful natural occurrence with you all.

Appreciate the continued support and views!

FLYING OVER NORTH SHORE VOL.2

Fun day. Was discussing surfing back in the 70s with some ‘old’ friends recently. We agreed the best improvement since then was the leash. Used to spend most of the day chasing our boards back to the beach. Great memories of surfing.. and Oahu. Thanks

Reactions: HawaiiFromUpHigh
Fun day. Was discussing surfing back in the 70s with some ‘old’ friends recently. We agreed the best improvement since then was the leash. Used to spend most of the day chasing our boards back to the beach. Great memories of surfing.. and Oahu. Thanks
I cant even fathom not havign a leash when starting out or having some decent size. I imagine not having leashes made every single action so much more intentional as there was no backup if you failed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3