DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Morning at the Shore - and dolphins!

That is a great video! Spectacular colors, the dolphins doing their the early morning swim, and catching the bridge in motion after the boat passed by. Well done! Another good one from @dronertv!

Reactions: dronertv
Not a fan of accelerated videos.
Are the colors as taken or were there editing adjustments? Just want to get a better idea what sunrise colors to expect with my Air 2s.
Great view of the dolphins; just had to be at the right place at the right time.
The Jersey shore does have some great drone video locations with distant line of sight ability without hills and buildings.

Not a fan of accelerated videos.
Are the colors as taken or were there editing adjustments? Just want to get a better idea what sunrise colors to expect with my Air 2s.
Great view of the dolphins; just had to be at the right place at the right time.
The Jersey shore does have some great drone video locations with distant line of sight ability without hills and buildings.
I filmed in d-log and applied the DJI Lut for the Air 2s. I did some additional tweaking and applied a vignette to darken and blur the corners.

The darker scenes with the fishing pier had very little tweaking. I did little more than apply the basic lut and apply some noise reduction.

That was an amazing video. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work and fly safe.

Good morning to all-
Excellent video. You did a very good job of using the early morning light- and the colphin clips are first rate. thanks for your work-
you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Early morning in Belmar, NJ to catch the sunrise, boats, and some dolphins.

BRAVO! 5 Stars for this one!!! You did just about everything perfectly. Beautiful captures, colors, music selection and timing, and editing. Great flying to catch that boat.

Dale
Miami

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwooden12