DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Morning everybody.

Marcoff

Reactions
Mavic 2 zoom and no experience at all with drones. Got here because of my interests in photography and it looks like drone is the new way now. only a COUPLE OF HOURS FLIGHT TIME and I already love it. but, as said before, long way to go to master it.
cheers and happy new year!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Marcoff
Mavic 2 zoom and no experience at all with drones. Got here because of my interests in photography and it looks like drone is the new way now. only a COUPLE OF HOURS FLIGHT TIME and I already love it. but, as said before, long way to go to master it.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Howdy from Wyoming @Marcoff , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard