DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MOUNT HOLDER that doesn't hide remote?

plenty of us here have that mount, love it, and swear by it.

Some questions
- If you have antenna modifications will they still physically fit with the arm coming up between them
- Is the wrap-around arm made of metal or a polymer / composite
- Does the arm between the antenna's interfere with transmission / signal (change the radiation pattern)

I just ordered the
UZOPI Aluminum-Alloy Adjustable Remote Controller Accessories Bracket Mount Extender with Neck Lanyard Strap for 4-12 Inch.

Last edited:
I tried that one and returned it... was very back heavy and way too much plastic. It had good reviews on Amazon but I wound up with a MavMount and am very pleased.
I had thought about buying the pgytech mount. I’m very new to owning a Mavic Air (less than 2 weeks). I don’t know much about accessories but the ones I’ve seen from pgytech seemed to be slightly better from some of the other junk on eBay. I probably won’t use a tablet much but I want to get some kind of holder so I can use my iPhone X without taking it out of its OtterBox.

Can I go a tiny bit off topic here as a newbie and ask how you all deal with glare because today, using a mini ipad 4, half the time I couldn't, flying around midday, see a **** thing!! : ) Cheers
When i got mine I bought a case for it ,it has a non reflective screen,which I take off if its not too sunny ,that solves it, its a Griffin survivor case, cost a bit but rugged and fits in a mount on the controller ,without blocking the controller screen

I had thought about buying the pgytech mount. I’m very new to owning a Mavic Air (less than 2 weeks). I don’t know much about accessories but the ones I’ve seen from pgytech seemed to be slightly better from some of the other junk on eBay. I probably won’t use a tablet much but I want to get some kind of holder so I can use my iPhone X without taking it out of its OtterBox.
For my iPhone X I bought this and love it. It's light, no balance problems, and let's me leave my iPhone X in its case.
DJI Mavic Pro Phone Mount

And here's the one that will work on your Air.
DJI Mavic Air / Spark - Phone Mount

Reactions: 28mm and buttons276
The LifThor mount is also available here on eBay.
Thanks, I have now figured it out, tried yesterday twice on my card and it wouldn't go thru. Tried to buy gas today and my was shutdown by the bank "Fraud Alert", they (bank) had sent me a email asking about the charge and sent to a old email account not linked to my phone. I tried my wife's card tonight and it wouldn't go thru and she received the email on her phone. FYI the link you proved is the New SIF model but is $6 cheaper on Thor's website due to a new 3-5 day shipping contract with DHL. Bank targeted it since it was overseas.

Is there a decent IPAD TABLET MOUNT HOLDER that does not hide the remote control thats any decent? Or don't they make them like that?
You only need to turn the mount around to make it so that the remote can be seen. This is the best application when using a panel antenna mod. It also helps distribute the weight of the panel antenna.

IMG_20171113_184616.jpg

IMG_20171113_184653.jpg

IMG_00166.JPG

View attachment 37118
I got this one from amazon £24 I think and shows controller // sturdy and safe / well made / using 2018 iPad 128gig with cellular

can use it with a case on the iPad or without a case iPad never moves of falls etc not heavy in the hands

hey thats my opinion I like it
Looks great. What about a box shield to protect against sun glare. Is that available?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom