DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
If you need to convert MP4 to MOV or convert MOV to MP4, you may try iDealshare VideoGo

Just rename the file extension from .mov to .mp4 or vice-versa. There is no need to convert .mov to mp4 with software. Just rename.

@ erkme73
The 4K TCL Roku TVs do not natively support either the .mp4 or .mov extension/codec, FWIW.

I am able to play mp4 video and see the pictures as well from my TCL Roku TV. It has to be a smaller thumb drive, I think mine is 16g. And formatted to fat. It makes for some really slow downloads but seeing your videos on a 55” 4K screen is nice. However it does bring out the flaws. So be prepared to become a much better photographer if you are not one already.

When I import the .MOV files from my MP into iMovie and then save the finished, edited version to my Mac desktop, it saves it as an .MP4 file.

Just rename the file extension from .mov to .mp4 or vice-versa. There is no need to convert .mov to mp4 with software. Just rename.

I was just going to add the same comment. Renaming is way easier than converting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman