DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moverio Bt-300 working again!

Welsh pilot

Reactions
I bought another RC1A off eBay and now the glasses work again
The RC1B will not work at all with the glasses.
An expensive result
But I much prefer these over the smart controller the FPV is superb, right in your face and not enclosed like my DJI GOGGLES.

Reactions: Spade
I bought another RC1A off eBay and now the glasses work again
The RC1B will not work at all with the glasses.
An expensive result
But I much prefer these over the smart controller the FPV is superb, right in your face and not enclosed like my DJI GOGGLES.

Glad you got it working but this seems to be a big failure by Epson. I don't even understand why a drone edition that was built for DJI drones isn't tested with all available DJI drones and controllers. That is just normal product testing and not doing so will cost them in the end.

For the life of me, I can't find any where on my MA RC that says RC1 or RC2. I am looking at the bottom of the RC.

For the life of me, I can't find any where on my MA RC that says RC1 or RC2. I am looking at the bottom of the RC.
To clarify, the RC for the Mavic 2 series has either model number: RC1A or RC1B. I don’t have a Mavic Air, but that RC would be completely different.

I din'y know we were talking about a mavic 2
Yes, when DJI switched from shipping the RC1A with the Mavic 2 units to the RC1B, an Issue came to light that the RC1B simply will not work with the Moverio BT-300 glasses. I bought my Moverio not knowing this issue, so I sold my RC1B in our Classified section, and bought a RC1A.

Reactions: Flycaster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom